• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Akai

Oct 25, 2017
If you have sources/links to share about "mixed reports", then do so, otherwise don't start an unfounded rumor chain please.

I decided to not post them, because they are unconfirmed, like these stories always are when they just happened. Probably should have mentioned that. Sorry.

Editing my previous post.

Umm okay? I guess saying that physical abuse of anyone, let alone your SO, is a terrible and unacceptable thing to do, is an original thing to say and is an real eye-opener for everyone who reads it, then.

It's obvious that it's horrible. It's also obvious that hundreds of millions of people enjoy gaming, and there's as much assholes in gaming as in every other area of human activity. But between Boogie, Notch and this guy in the last few days, you begin to lose faith.

If you would have worded it like this from the beginning, I would have 0 issue with it. The generalization is what annoys me. Reads like a typical clickbait article.

Wetwork

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Colorado
The right thing to do, turn off the video games and go do something with your girl. Or just talk it out off stream. Goddamn, just put the video games down for a day.

Who gets this whiny over AN ALL TIME PEAK VIERERSHIP OF 101 VIEWERS. And then proceeds to beat his wife on stream. What a dickhead.

Oct 25, 2017
He definitely deserves what's coming to him, but his wife/gf definitely also did escalate the situation where it wasn't necessary at all. Coming from an abusive family myself, this feels like it is likely just routine for the both of them at this point.

Hope the kid ends up in a better situation after all of this.

Yeah shame on the wife for not liking being hit. Both sides are to blame guys!

lingpanda

Oct 25, 2017
User banned (1 week) - victim blaming, rationalizing domestic abuse
Neither party put themselves in the best position to deescalate the situation. However I don't suspect this was the first time they both had physical confrontations. Sad all the way around.

AGoodODST

Oct 28, 2017
That was really hard to watch.

I hope her and the kid get out of there. and that he gets the full force of the law.

What an utter sack of shit.

Deleted member 41931

User requested account closure
Apr 10, 2018
What a sack of shit. The fact he doesn't even give enough of a shit to hide this stuff while on stream speaks volumes.

Chairmanchuck (另一个我)

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
China
Yeah shame on the wife for not liking being hit. Both sides are to blame guys!

boogie2988_middle_by_digi_matrix-db3h3ud.gif

carlosrox

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Vancouver BC
I almost felt crying watching the second vid (haven't seen the first yet).

This is awful and not at all easy to watch.

This is the kind of piece of shit who could probably kill his family.

I really hope their relationship with him is done. There's no coming back from this.

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here
Isn't this the guy who basically made cyber bullying popular? Raiding youtube accounts, edginess, making fun of children etc who made Youtube videos? Why post him in here?
If you are talking about Retsupurae, he has long since apologized for his earlier, and much more harsh videos, against Let's Plays channels, taking down videos when requested (and even when not requested if he felt they went too far), and dissuading viewers from harassing those who were featured on the channel. All of which transpired roughly 10 years ago.

The Wraith

Oct 27, 2017
The dude is a piece of shit. I hope he ends up someone's plaything in jail. Throwing a piece of cardboard at her husband isn't tantamount to him slapping her and beating her in front of their child. What a piece of shit this guy is.

Coolade

Oct 27, 2017
I saw this on twitter. According to keem's twitter both the man and woman were charged by police but there no other details at the moment.

FluxWaveZ

Persona Central
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
OP's video got taken down just right now. Comment from the uploader had said both the husband and wife had been arrested. Can't tell if this is true.

It was hard to watch.

Oct 25, 2017
What a harrowing watch. Utterly, utterly indefensible and unwarranted, no matter what his partner purportedly did.

Sadly, this definitely looks like a normal occurrence in their household. No reasonable person would ever keep the stream and the microphone on while they get up and with no hesitation physically attack their partner a number of times in front of their young child. It has to be such a normal occurrence for this shitstain to not even consider for one moment there is a live audience that can see and hear it happening. Then again, no reasonable person would ever physically abuse their partner full stop, especially with their child around.

Got Danny

Nov 8, 2017
What a fucking abhorrent stance to take. This here is straight up victim blaming, dude. He got up and beat her twice. And she's the one "escalating" the situation? And then you try to normalize the situation, making them seem both responsible for it taking place normally.

Fucking hell.

The fact that you bring up what she did before as a way to rationalize the situation is a massive red flag. And you're still saying that a the "lesser degree" of violence is the appropriate response here. Nah. A normal person would have stopped the game, period.

Is it really that hard not to try to bring her down with him as well? Not to split the guilt here? It seems it is.

what she did before is part of the situation as a whole, and it further solidifies the fact that his response was excessive.
I dont understand why the word excessive is being confined to only violent responses. In the video he responds to the first couple of things she throws with just words.
Then he escalates to violence. At that point it's excessive, thats my point.

LetalisAmare

Oct 27, 2017
Not watching because I've seen abuse like this first hand so its not something I want to see again. But fuck this piece of shit.

Deleted member 47318

User requested account closure
Banned
Sep 1, 2018
User Banned (1 Week): Victim Blaming
Nope, just nope. There is no reason to hit a person like that, no matter the arguement, no matter what. This is just a way of saying "heh, it's the women's fault though". Like nope, outta here with that shit.
I'm not saying that, it's just that I'm not buying into her being an ideal parent for this kid (these kids?) either.

My siblings and I had to deal with both a father that would engage in psychopathic aggression over almost anything, and a mother who would employ all sorts of narcissistic manipulations and various childlike tactics on us instead. These kinds of personalities sometimes just attract each other. The feeling I'm getting in this video is very much reminiscent of the vibe we used to have at home whenever our parents found themselves at opposite ends.

A father who would react with aggression towards his wife, and already verbal aggression towards his daughter, will almost certainly take the physical aggression out on the kids at some point too. But likewise, I would expect the mother to react similarly towards her kids whenever they wouldn't listen to her; by resorting to throwing shit at her kids to get them to do as she wants.

Neither is ideal or even deserving for a kid.

What a fucking abhorrent stance to take. This here is straight up victim blaming, dude. He got up and beat her twice. And she's the one "escalating" the situation? And then you try to normalize the situation, making them seem both responsible for it taking place normally.

Fucking hell.
No need to "normalize" it when this kinda garbage was already business as usual in our household, as it is in likely millions more around the world. The fact that it is horrible doesn't take away that these are situations that actually do exist in the real world.

That would explain why they kept arguing even though they both knew he was streaming. They see it as something "normal" by this point.

I feel really bad for their kid.
Yup, both the fact that he just goes back on stream as if nothing notable has happened, and the fact that she appeals to the stream as an audience to tell them that she is pregnant strike me as dubious here.

Once again, I want to state that the wife is clearly the victim in this situation, but looking at the bigger picture my concerns are primarily with the children. These kinds of influences can fuck you up for life.

Xumbrega

Oct 25, 2017
Brasil
Wow... this is... just wow.

At this point it feels like gaming is a reunion of the biggest pieces of shit of the world, Jesus Christ.

Oct 27, 2017
I'm not saying that, it's just that I'm not buying into her being an ideal parent for this kid (these kids?) either.

My siblings and I had to deal with both a father that would engage in psychopathic aggression over almost anything, and a mother who would employ all sorts of narcissistic manipulations and various childlike tactics on us instead. These kinds of personalities sometimes just attract each other. The feeling I'm getting in this video is very much reminiscent of the vibe we used to have at home whenever our parents found themselves at opposite ends.

A father who would react with aggression towards his wife, and already verbal aggression towards his daughter, will almost certainly take the physical aggression out on the kids at some point too. But likewise, I would expect the mother to react similarly towards her kids whenever they wouldn't listen to her; by resorting to throwing shit at her kids to get them to do as she wants.

No need to "normalize" it when this kinda garbage was already business as usual in our household, as it is in likely millions more around the world. The fact that it is horrible doesn't take away that these are situations that actually do exist in the real world.

Yup, both the fact that he just goes back on stream as if nothing notable has happened, and the fact that she appeals to the stream as an audience to tell them that she is pregnant strike me as dubious here.

Once again, I want to state that the wife is clearly the victim in this situation, but looking at the bigger picture my concerns are primarily with the children. These kinds of influences can fuck you up for life.

You have zero insight on how that household works, you're just assuming and projecting your own prejudices. And yet you're more than willing to say that she's a bad parent, despite the fact that she is the one that beat up twice. You'r accusing her of mistreating her children with zero proof.

It's crystal clear to me what your goal is here.

DoubleTake

Oct 25, 2017

And how the fuck do you know any of that applies to this mother? Stop letting your experiences color your perception of what their home-life is like

StraySheep

Oct 26, 2017
People will defend his actions because she seems to have hit him first, and I expect that general awfulness, but what bothers me is that this cunt might actually avoid criminal charges because of it.

Nah none of that matters. The evidence is on video, and the most important thing is the child. The court can decide if the mom or neither gets to stay with the kid.

Jam

Oct 25, 2017
A little boy who wants to play games on stream rather than look after his family. Even if he is paying the bills with streaming the fuck is he doing speaking to them like that and hitting her? He's not streaming to provide for them he's doing it because he's addicted.

Gross. Deserves the punishment coming and I'm glad hopefully that's his streaming career dead.