• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Mr Delabee

Oct 25, 2017
UK
Beating his pregnant wife, what a total garbage human being.

I've added a warning on this post as this video is quite distressful to listen to.

Last edited:

Lashley

<<Tag Here>>
Oct 25, 2017
Jesus Christ... While you don't see it, you can freaking hear it, along with the berating afterwards... Having dealt with domestic abuse with my father in the past, I absolutely feel for the significant other. I hope she can get out of this.

And on that note, while I know it's best to not read the comments, this one I just... I can't even begin to let this fucking slide, like... Good god.
I wouldn't worry mate, I guarantee that dude is an incel.

Bass2448

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Well I don't think he has to worry about ever streaming again. I pray his family finds greener pastures without him.

Meelow

Oct 31, 2017
What the fuck is wrong with him?

He's a piece of shit and karma will be coming his way.

And his wife said she's pregnant too?

MrBadger

Oct 27, 2017
Jesus Christ... While you don't see it, you can freaking hear it, along with the berating afterwards... Having dealt with domestic abuse with my father in the past, I absolutely feel for the significant other. I hope she can get out of this.

And on that note, while I know it's best to not read the comments, this one I just... I can't even begin to let this fucking slide, like... Good god.

Completely expected as well. There's a severe problem with misogyny in gamer culture. maddening that someone can watch this and not feel sick to their stomach.

HardRojo

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Peru

Holy fuck that's one fucking idiotic comment right there, but I'm not surprised since this is probably the kind of fantasy sad incels dream of.

M1chl

Banned
Nov 20, 2017
Czech Republic
What the fuck, I cannot continue when the baby starts to cry, absolutely disgusting. Fuck. This should be labeled NFSL.....well for me at least. Hope he is in jail already.

rjinaz

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Phoenix
In the full video she throws some things at him, but the only thing you see is an empty, folded up cardboard box, to which he gets up and slaps her as per the video in the OP.

Doesn't seem like a healthy relationship at all, but SMFH at the people going "well she threw things at him, so they're both in the wrong here".

https://livestreamfails.com/post/35877
Hardly surprising. When that old white guy pulled a gun on some muslims at mcdonalds there were people arguing that he was pushed first even though the guy was saying racist things and looking for a fight. For some their instinct is to feel sorry for the person most like them and in this case a whitr man or a woman hater/beater

TetraGenesis

Oct 27, 2017
Watched both parts and I'm absolutely sick to my stomach. Just... horrified. Her cries, the childrens' screaming, the sounds of smacks and thumps. I'm am gutted

If there's any justice, this man will lose everything in his life for good and spend some extended time in prison for his trouble. I hate him so so much.

Also, don't make the mistake I did and read the YouTube comments. The amount of men advocating for spousal abuse and championing this dude is truly sick. Truly.

NinjaBoiX

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Bloody hell, the first video seemed like a really poor lapse of self control and he definitely shouldn't have slapped her.

But by the second video it's clearly apparent that's he's actually a piece of shit psychopath that she and her child need to get far away from.

Epilogue

Alt account
Banned
Aug 20, 2018
How would you not stop streaming during that? Guy truly doesn't give a fuck.