• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DrEvil

Developer
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Canada
"Change" and "Swap" sound like placeholder text strings for some reason, Switch and Switch Light.

cvbas

Oct 25, 2017
Brazil
This was not posted by Fortnite nor Nintendo. It's a Nintendo fan account posting a screenshot of what I presume is a machine-translated website.

Rotobit

Editor at Nintendo Wire
Verified
Oct 27, 2017
Original website seems... bizarre. Very much not official.

https://nintendo-power.com/can-you-participate-in-fortnite-on-nintendo-swap-lite/#:~:text=Certainly, gamers can perform Fortnite,participate in on the Lite.

INoBzjj.png

Honestly feel like I'm gonna get a virus scrolling thru this

DiipuSurotu

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I've been a Nintendo Switch fan my whole life. I joined the Nintendo Switch fan club months ago when they began. They opened my eyes wide! I didn't realize I became a Marxist. It happened without me even knowing it. I'm done with this trash. I will be buying a Nintendo Swap. Giving GoNintendoTweet a shot!

Orion117

Prophet of Regret - A King's Landing
Dec 8, 2018
This is like me trying to write a term paper but using synonyms everywhere so as not to get caught for plagiarism.

chrominance

Sky Van Gogh
Oct 25, 2017
"There are usually many notable tweaks involving platform iterations less than the identical company and identify that improvements the way online games are processed. Nintendo, by itself, has frequently been responsible of this."

10000% bad machine translation, I mean come on.

EloKa

GSP
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Swap and Change are both translation variations for Switch. Someone used a cheap auto-translator tool.

chrominance

Sky Van Gogh
Oct 25, 2017
Also, we really need to ban OPs that are just a single tweet. If there had been any attempt at all to figure out what this was or where it came from this would never have been posted. In fact, don't we already have a ban on reaction threads to tweets?

Lumination

Oct 26, 2017
Swap spelled backwards is Paws. How many paws does the Nintendo Switch accommodate? That's right, 0.

The non-shared letters of SW-ITCH and SW-AP are A P I T C H. What is another word for that feeling of being blueballed by your favorite franchise for 16 years? FAP ITCH.

0 + F = F + 0 = F-Zero.

thank you mr sweeny for the insider info. hope your lawsuit goes well.

lobdale

Oct 25, 2017
The internet is crawling with bullshit websites like this that read like they were written by robots and make no grammatical sense

Status
Not open for further replies.