• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

DiipuSurotu

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
fb0TDUb.png

Can't wait for the apology

Arrest if old

Jonnax

Oct 26, 2017
She's from Ukraine?

In the UK they're racist towards Eastern Europeans.
There was a lot of anti polish sentiment with Brexit voters.

Whats the sentiment in America towards white people from poorer countries these days?

Boondocks

Nov 30, 2020
NE Georgia USA
Do you all think diversity training would be helpful for these folks. Maybe sentence them to several diversity classes (for misdemeanors) instead of a fine or jail?
If they skip classes they have to make them up or be booked into jail and start all over again.

John Dunbar

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
bit off topic, but that one cop is massive, and not in a good way. don't they require cops to pass any kind of physical fitness tests once they actually have the job?

Techno

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Do you all think diversity training would be helpful for these folks. Maybe sentence them to several diversity classes (for misdemeanors) instead of a fine or jail?
If they skip classes they have to make them up or be booked into jail and start all over again.

Nah fuck em, enjoy jail time.

Spinluck

▲ Legend ▲
Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
Chicago
Think it's safe to say she doesn't actually have Muslim friends.

This cracka is crazy.

Of course, she is from the Ukraine... What an idiot.

silva1991

Oct 26, 2017
"I have friends who are Muslim"

Lmao. I expected crying, but did not expect that.

And yeah the couple are beautiful

Oct 27, 2017
Is the cop the one that asked her "why don't you go back to Ukraine"?

and lol at the "I have insert random minority here friends" ... every fucking time with these bigots once that racism high meets reality.

Deleted member 17092

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
bit off topic, but that one cop is massive, and not in a good way. don't they require cops to pass any kind of physical fitness tests once they actually have the job?

There are recerts but cops gonna cop and get out of that stuff somehow.

I think they can be eventually put on like physical probation, which basically means "get in shape" but they aren't going to get fired.

Corncob

Prophet of Truth
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
UK
The husband actually said they accepted her apology at the end, trying to stop her getting arrested I assume. Not that she deserves it, but shows how much of a better human he is than her.

Hale-XF11

Dec 8, 2017
Imagine thinking it's a good idea to dial 911 to complain that someone is here from another country.

Ryu

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Her excuses.. Lmao. Should've asked her too how her non-human friends are, because - y'know, some of them are muslims for suuuuure. Trash person really.

linkboy

Oct 26, 2017
Reno
Wow, she actually dropped the "I have friends that are blank card"

I have no sympathy for these people.

GungHo

Nov 27, 2017
I am skeptical. The majority of diversity training I have been a part of was theater. If you go in with a dead heart, you come out with the same dead heart. The most effective one I have been to had testimonials from people I personally knew who spoke about their personal struggles as women, as immigrants, as BIPOC, as LGBTQ, as on the spectrum, etc. But, I went in without a dead heart. Comments from some of my coworkers were "why did I need to hear about that, I was having a great day, this depressed me, am I supposed to go say sorry now, is that going to be the new thing?"

Heshinsi

Oct 25, 2017
As someone who is constantly asked "where are you from-from", seeing this racist get a taste of that was cathartic.

Also how can she have Muslim friends if she also says that they're not human? 🤔

PAFenix

Unshakable Resolve
Nov 21, 2019

From what little I gather, yes they do. But if you don't keep up your workout routine, and end up just sitting in a squad car or behind a desk the majority of your time....... Well it's like any other well fit person who doesn't maintain their muscle.

As for the circumstances surrounding this video, some poetic justice FINALLY. "I'm from here." Yeah, guess what, so are a good majority of people that live here, despite how they look and what customs they continue to practice.

rjinaz

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Phoenix
"Well where are you from?"

"...from Ukraine".

"Well why don't you go back to Ukraine?"

lol, a good question for that racist pos.

Also "please don't do this to me", sniff.

(I only wanted the brown people arrested, not me.)

Big Boy

Oct 25, 2017
Has this Karen been in the news before? They all look exactly the fucking same, i can't tell them apart

7threst

Oct 25, 2017
Netherlands
"I'm not a racist. I have freinds that are muslim", lmao. These people are so predictable.

I love accountability culture, where you reap what you sow. This Karen can rot as far as I'm concerned.

rjinaz

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Phoenix
"I'm not a racist. I have freinds that are muslim", lmao. These people are so predictable.

I love accountability culture, where you reap what you sow. This Karen can rot as far as I'm concerned.
It sounded like the guy said "I accept your apology" so I'm going to guess they won't press charges if a crime was committed towards them like spitting. That's their right. Maybe the store will though for trespassing.

Wrighteous86

Oct 27, 2017
Chicago
She's from Ukraine?

Whats the sentiment in America towards white people from poorer countries these days?
Among American bigots there is little to no hostile sentiment towards white poor immigrants. If anything they are often embraced as allies. It's practically only immigrants of Asian, African, Hispanic, Latino, Middle Eastern, etc descent that get hassled. Weird how that works huh? Oh and if you're from one of those regions but can pass as white, you get a pass too!

I have multiple bigots on one side of my family who bitch and moan about Mexican immigrants who still proudly wave or display Mexican flags and stuff. "If you want to be here and be American, why would you have Mexican flags on everything?" These SAME assholes are also the ones that go HARDEST on their (mottled) Irish heritage, constantly talk about being Irish, whip out the flags and green clothes on St Patrick's day, etc.

It's all white, white makes right!

Spork4000

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
She's from Ukraine?

Americans don't really designate between different groups of white people. No one would know or even care. It's just a bit of trivia people tell on dates or something.

Oct 25, 2017
Miami, FL
Americans don't really designate between different groups of white people. No one would know or even care. It's just a bit of trivia people tell on dates or something.
Now, maybe. Ask the Irish, Eastern Euros, and Italians from your grandparents generation about that. Those groups being "white" is a new thing. If not for Jim Crow, those groups would probably *still* not be considered acceptable whiteness.