• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Threadkular

Dec 29, 2017
I know this behavior... guy is an alcoholic. I wouldn't necessarily extrapolate about Trump's current situation from it.

Wraith

Jun 28, 2018
EDIT - Remember Parscale is accused of laundering money for Trump's campaign. A complaint that was made this summer:
President Donald Trump's reelection effort allegedly hid nearly $170 million in spending from mandatory public disclosure by routing payments through companies tied to his former campaign manager, a government oversight group said Tuesday.

The use of firms linked to former campaign manager Brad Parscale masked the ultimate recipients of the money, which the nonpartisan Campaign Legal Center described as a "laundering" effort that violates election law, according to a complaint the group filed with the Federal Elections Commission.
Watchdog group: Trump campaign improperly masking payments (WaPo)

Last edited:

Fisty

Oct 25, 2017
Why do all the GOP's fuckwit grifters live in my immediate vicinity lol

Fuck this guy

barit

Avenger
Oct 28, 2017
I really really hope that these are first signs that all the Trump grifters are gonna fall hard and quick. It's time to clean up all the mess that Trump did in the last 4 years. Get every one of his henchmen and throw the book at them.

Deleted member 73246

User requested account closure
Banned
Jun 28, 2020
Fuck this dude. They expect us to feel sorry for him when the man he works for sat there and treated vets like shit. Making fun of those that suffer from mental illness because of their dumb ass wars. Talk to me when they care about the vets that are suffering everyday and are killing them selves because our government has yet to act.

KujoJosuke

Oct 25, 2017
holy shit Trump's team tried to blame this on cyberbullying but dude was really beating his wife?

fucking wild

lorddarkflare

Oct 25, 2017
On one hand, feel for him and his wife. Clearly he is going through some really heavy stuff, and not handling it well.

On the other hand: fuck him. He does not get a pass for harming his wife.

SerTapTap

Oct 27, 2017
I know Trump Taxes were going to flood the airwaves no matter what but surprised I didn't hear about this until now.

As someone with mental health issues myself, it always seemed unfair how people like me get depressed/etc and all these actually evil people who should feel awful about themselves seem to sleep perfectly well at night. Doesn't really make me feel and better, but interesting to see at least one of the clowns break down.

Sho_Nuff82

Nov 14, 2017
I don't think there's any news trigger for it, he's just a psycho.

According to this Twitter thread Pascale lied to House Intel under oath in 2017 about this very same subject:

That sort of breaking news might drive a man to do crazy things, especially if there's a chance Trump won't be president in 3 months.

KG

Banned
Oct 12, 2018
Oh, he had a standoff with the police? Was not cooperate? Had plenty of guns? They took him alive? Sounds about white.

PJV3

Oct 25, 2017
London
Oh, he had a standoff with the police? Was not cooperate? Had plenty of guns? They took him alive? Sounds about white.

Not sure about a stand off, he seems to be chilling on his doorstep when they meet him. sounds like he was tooled up in the house
There must be some missing footage though.

collige

Oct 31, 2017
Police cam of his arrest:

I feel like the bigger lesson here was that the cops can and will treat absolutely anyone like shit. For a while I was thinking "hmm they seem to be handling this okay" until he got tackled mid conversation.

Like, the dude is clearly drunk and not really making any sort of threats then they go from "what happened?" to NFL SACKING TIME in the span of like 10 seconds.

less

Oct 25, 2017
I feel like the bigger lesson here was that the cops can and will treat absolutely anyone like shit. For a while I was thinking "hmm they seem to be handling this okay" until he got tackled mid conversation.

Like, the dude is clearly drunk and not really making any sort of threats then they go from "what happened?" to NFL SACKING TIME in the span of like 10 seconds.

Yeah. The guy is deplorable and all but he wasn't doing anything threatening here and the garbage ass police went from zero to 100 real quick.

Lonestar

Roll Tahd, Pawl
Oct 25, 2017
Only thing I can think of is the Wife either showed the cops some bruises, or went into more about what happened. Or maybe yeah, something inside the house made it obvious.

Kasumin

Nov 19, 2017
At this rate, Trump is going to have so many fall guys they won't be able to finish a run of Seesaw.

collige

Oct 31, 2017
IDK "maybe there was something more incriminating we didn't see in the body cam footage" feels like shitty cop defense 101 to me.

He was
1. Not armed
2. Not making any sort of false moves
3. Standing completely still
3. Given about 5 seconds to comply with the order being getting jumped told
4. Complied immediately after they laid hands on him

It really just seemed like the cops got hyped to see some action and knew they could because being needlessly violent when arresting a wife beater is not something that anyone ever gets in trouble for.

DazzlerIE

Oct 25, 2017
Really great to see Republicans criticizing the police for being heavy handed here. They're SO CLOSE to getting it

TheGummyBear

Jan 6, 2018
United Kingdom
Despite his prior job, I was going to sympathise with the guy and slightly frown at era for laughing at a suicidal alcoholic.

Emphasis on was.

But he had ten guns, and would physically abuse his wife? Like, I'd say he needs therapy or something. But would a man like that even accept it?