• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Oct 27, 2017
Southend on Sea, UK
No mention of the fact that Kirstie's very much a dyed in the wool Scientologist?

As an Scientologist - with I believe a high OT level (that wouldn't have been cheap) she should have special powers to simply heal herself of COVID 19!

As all members of that cult very much do as they are told unless they want to risk disconnection from family and friends and 'fair gaming'. This tells me that David Miscavage has tacitly ordered the herd to vote for Trump.

He has to be discrete about this though. Having tax exempt status for his cult requires that you don't actively support any particular political personality. Also IRS remove Scientology's tax excempt status.

T002 Tyrant

Nov 8, 2018
I thought she was the woman from Third Rock from the Sun, when I realised she wasn't and Kirsten Johnson is still awesome I breathed a sigh of relief.

Dultimate

Oct 27, 2017
Let's not forget that the current president has wage a war against CNN and the media in general with his fake news narrative. Along with the right winged hijacking of social media that would explain the discourse towards CNN in the responses.

RedStep

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
tenor.gif

Okay but why is that Tom Holland?

Jyester

Oct 27, 2017
I hare everything about this.

I hate to see people applauding CNN, the uncrowned king of politics-as-entertainment.
I hate that The Hill deemed this Epic Clap-Back worthy of an article.
I hate to see Era frothing at the mouth at some bitch-ass corporate tweet.

Get a grip.

Oct 25, 2017
I guess "Look who's talking" was cursed, Wouldn't surprise me to learn that the baby grew up to be in the Proud boys

Oct 27, 2017

I hate to see people applauding CNN, the uncrowned king of politics-as-entertainment.

Get a grip.

Actually sounds like you hate everything other than the Kirstie tweet itself based on this post?

Which seems weird to me, since it's the only action that seems to be trying to put people at risk. Maybe worth at least adding the initial tweet to your hate list? Hating the tweet that illustrates how much of the country attacks masks during a pandemic and reporting death tolls as fear-mongering seems reasonable.

Last edited:

Biggersmaller

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Minneapolis
Fuck Kirstie Alley and everyone like her. But I don't like CNN (or cable news generally). They both-sided the crap out of the 2016 election. They deserve a lot of blame for their absurd 24/7 coverage of Trump. So their Tweet was cute, but I'm not a CNN fan.

And frankly, it was balsey of them to attack Veronica's Closet's ratings. If she wasn't a total fucking idiot, she would probably want to point out that show regularly broke 15 million viewers. CNN celebrates if 2 million watch. Obviously, 1997 primetime NBC was a beast. 30 minutes of drying paint could break 5 million on Thursdays. But CNN has half the viewers of FOX. They basically appeal to nobody.

jroc74

Oct 27, 2017
This is one of the funniest thread titles and topics I've ever read.

Dragged her to hell....lmao!!!

Clefargle

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Limburg

Get a grip.

xkcdwelltheimportanthingisthatyoufeelsuperiortoboth.jpg

NoName999

One Winged Slayer
Banned
Oct 29, 2017

Get a grip.

Careful, you can cut diamonds with that edge.

Titanpaul

Jan 2, 2019

Get a grip.

People like Kirstie (Trump supporters) need to be publicly shamed into the darkness where they belong.

It doesn't matter who does it.

SpaceCrystal

Banned
Apr 1, 2019
Kirstie Alley is a joke. No sane individual will take her seriously ever again even after Trump is gone, & she'll be wondering why.