• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

SNRUB

Oct 27, 2017
New Jersey
I thought Veronica's Closet was that show that aired on TV Land six years ago that barely lasted a month on the air.

And fuck Kirstie lol

Nepenthe

When the music hits, you feel no pain.
Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
Holy shit, what intern did they decide to let loose?

chaobreaker

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
I watched our family's VHS copy of It Takes Two multiple times as a child and remember her Jenny Craig ads.

That's my extent of knowing who Kirstie Alley is.

Xando

Oct 28, 2017
The only reason i know this woman is because she was in that one king of queens episode

Oct 26, 2017
I mean sure, you could live in fear. But you could also wear a mask and take sensible precautions while still going about your day in relative normality.

vypek

Oct 25, 2017
I remember leaving TV Land on as background noise when working on my college portfolio late at night and would just groan in disgust whenever they tried to crack a joke on that show lol.

Poor Wayne Knight
I think Wayne Knight was on The Exes. I watched that too lmao. Kirstie had her, Rhea Perlman, Kramer from Seinfeld and someone else I don't know.

KG

Banned
Oct 12, 2018
Dems have the Avengers and T Swift, trumpers have this washed out human being and lil Wayne.

Shig

Oct 30, 2017
Look at the comments. So many attacking CNN.

What the hell happened to this country?
Conservatives have been waging a sustained assault for the better part of a generation on the very idea of facts. They've convinced people that their uninformed feelings and nutso conspiracy theories are equally as valid as, nay, more valid than anyone else's hard facts and educated reasoning.

"You believe facts, I believe fiction, well shucks that's just a difference of opinion. Why are you so mad? Typical uncivil liberals."

dejay

Nov 5, 2017
I had to look her up and see what the hell why she was a thing.

I'm sure most young people have to do the same with Scott Baio and Kevin Sorbo

Hercules too? Madly scrambles to Lucy Lawless' twitter....phew! Xena was always the better part of that universe.

I'm sure there are plenty of younger stars that lean full Trump, but they ain't gonna admit it because of their careers.

Volimar

volunteer forum janitor
Oct 25, 2017
Even by moderates, CNN is considered to be the left-wing version of Fox. Even though that's not quite to the case, it's to the point that I've personally don't use it as a source to discuss anything with anyone.

So it goes.

I've literally never heard this said of CNN. They have Santorum on their payroll for God's sake. The "left version of Fox" criticism usually gets reserved for MSNBC.

SapientWolf

Nov 6, 2017
Even by moderates, CNN is considered to be the left-wing version of Fox. Even though that's not quite to the case, it's to the point that I've personally don't use it as a source to discuss anything with anyone.

So it goes.
CNN isn't that at all. They give way too much daylight to right wing nutjobs and they still pull their punches when the current administration does something outrageous.

You can't even say that about Slate because they still get it right more often than they get it wrong.

Deleted member 4461

User Requested Account Deletion
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
CNN isn't that at all. They give way too much daylight to right wing nutjobs and they still pull their punches when the current administration does something outrageous.

You can't even say that about Slate because they still get it right more often than they get it wrong.

That's why I said "even if that's not quite the case." It's all about perception, and CNN's reputation has been hit hard in that regard.

The original post I responded to was surprised that people were reacting that way to CNN; I'm explaining that this has been the case for a LONG while now. Not even worth using it as a source, as a result. That is, if any of you speak to moderates/right-wing people.