• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

piratepwnsninja

Lead Game Designer
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
I'm just now hearing about this game, and as someone who lost way too many hours to Peggle, I feel for the time I intended to put into other games this month.

kotaku.com

Roundguard Is A Fantasy RPG Powered By Peggle

Launching on Steam, Switch, and Xbox One on Friday the 13th (and PS4 later), Roundguard is basically Peggle turned into a dungeon-crawling role-playing game. A ball-bouncing roguelike, if you will. In other words, it’s my jam.

Launching on Steam, Switch, and Xbox One on Friday the 13th (and PS4 later), Roundguard is basically Peggle turned into a dungeon-crawling role-playing game. A ball-bouncing roguelike, if you will. In other words, it's my jam.

Seattle-based Wonderbelly Games combined the Pachinko-style gameplay of Peggle with randomized loot, character-specific skills, and RPG progression to create this charming amalgam of good stuff.

bounchfx

Oct 25, 2017
Muricas
i fuckin love peggle but that trailer didn't really do much for me. i'll definitely keep an eye on it though and look out for impressions as well. Wonder if there will be a demo?

pswii60

Oct 27, 2017
The Milky Way
Not doing it for me in the trailer. Doesn't have the purity or physics of Peggle, not keen on the character randomly bouncing around instead of a ball.

I want Peggle 3 more than any other game in this world.

Weiss

User requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I love this kind of genre mashup and I'll be sure to-

roguelike

oh

sredgrin

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
What are you guys expecting of a peggle RPG hybrid if not something highly RNG and procedural? Even Peggle itself has a high degree of randomness given the orange pegs were IIRC not set.

anaa

Unshakable Resolve
Jun 30, 2019
Came in expecting something like undertale with Peggie instead of bullet hell, this.. uh isn't that. Will wait on impressions, If they are overwhelmingly positive then maybe I'll bite.

Craymond

Oct 28, 2017
Portland
I played this at Pax, worth the hype. A lot of customization, class have good range moves, bosses, shops. Downloading now.

SirNinja

One Winged Slayer

PuppetMinion

The Fallen
Nov 1, 2017
Can you do an action during a shot? Or is automated and pure peggles, point and shoot, see what happens style?