• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

sebbbbe_WiiG

Oct 28, 2017
Berlin
Already announced in December, Forever Entertainment entered an agreement with G-Mode Corporation to publish, co-produce and co-finance a new entry in the Magical Drop series, titled tentatively as Magical Drop 6.
The other co-producer is TA Publishing (Forever Entertainment has a 49% share in TA Publishing). No date or platforms are announced as of now.

Just a reminder, Forever Entertainment enjoyed great success with the remake of Panzer: Dragoon and is currently developing Remakes of The House of the Dead, Panzer: Dragoon II and Shadowgate 2.

The last title of the puzzle series, Magical Drop V, was released for Steam in 2012.

OldMuffin

Nov 1, 2017
Aren't they working on remakes/ remasters of the first 2 fear effect games?
They seem to have their hands in too many pies...

Hayama Akito

Oct 25, 2017
Are in the team some of the guys who worked on Magical Drop V? I hope not... that game was pure trash.

Issen

Nov 12, 2017
Aren't they working on like a shitload of games at once? How big are they?

Samiya

Alt Account
Banned
Nov 30, 2019
Aren't they working on remakes/ remasters of the first 2 fear effect games?
They seem to have their hands in too many pies...

they're just publishing that one, it's a French studio who's doing the Fear Effect "remake"

I haven't heard that they were also remaking Fear Effect 2, where did you hear that?

Last edited:
OP
OP
sebbbbe_WiiG

sebbbbe_WiiG

Oct 28, 2017
Berlin
they're just publishing that one, it's a French studio who's doing the Fear Effect "remake"

I haven't heard that they were also remaking Fear Effect 2, where did you hear that?
No confirmation so far for Fear Effect 2. Sushee was working on Fear Effect: Sedna and as far as I know Polish developer MegaPixel is working on Fear Effect: Reinvented, both published by Forever Entertainment.

Hayama Akito

Oct 25, 2017
Are Highball Games people from Golgoth? because the game looks just barely "better" than V if you ask me, and that's no good but oh well. If it plays well I'm in.

Apparently, MD5 is... bad? Well, the reviews are not glowing on Steam so I hope this MD6 will fare better.

It is one of the worst piece of crap I've played last decade in a bad way, not even in a kusoge "so bad it's good" type of thing at all. The game was so bad I clearly remember that for online mode to work both players had to have exactly the same graphics settings, otherwise the game would automatically desync. It was delisted from Steam in 2020 and the console versions were never released.

Nax

Hero of Bowerstone
Oct 10, 2018
Didn't realize they were keeping this franchise running. Magical Drop 2 is my favorite puzzle game of all time, so in for this.