• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remember

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Chicago, IL United States
Those who didn't show up off the top of my head(feel free to add more that were absent):

Bluepoint
Capcom(other than the Monster Hunter expansion and ports, not a single word)
Rocksteady
WB Games
Retro Studios
2K Games
Rockstar
Yakuza Team
Atlus
Marvelous
Monolith Soft
Volition

Edit: Adding from the posts below:
Frictional games

I thought this could be a good thread to round up the missing ones and discuss what they could be up to.

If I'm wrong about any of the above feel free to correct me and I'll remove them.

Last edited:

Anustart

9 Million Scovilles
Avenger
Nov 12, 2017
I demand Frictional games explains themselves. I know they don't do e3, but come on Frictional! Where you at????

criteriondog

I like the chili style
Oct 26, 2017
I imagine Monolith Soft are making Xeno 3/assisting with Zelda BOTW's sequel and possibly a new IP.
Capcom is probably working on nextgen games.

TheBored23

Aug 10, 2018
WB - IO will be releasing a big chunk of Hitman 2 DLC on June 25th. Kinda surprised they didn't make a stop at like the PC gaming show just to get more eyeballs on that.

FluxWaveZ

Persona Central
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
It's important to note that not being at a conference doesn't mean "not showing up." Atlus USA's booth:

Deleted member 8861

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Pretty clear that Atlus is hard at work on P5R, and probably SMTV.

I want to know what the fuck Yoko Taro is doing.

zoltek

Oct 25, 2017
The flippant answer is "Making games and not worried about stupid conferences that more likely than not will result in some degree of a negative outcry following a showing". The honest answer is "I will let people more in the know than me tell us who is making what because I don't have the time or inclination to keep up with all of the details."

SimpleCRIPPLE

Oct 28, 2017
Guerrilla Games - My guess, Horizon Zero Dawn 2 for PS5 launch. The timing works out.

Halo Infinite vs HZD 2. Both platform holders coming out swinging.

Weegian

Oct 27, 2017
I'm going to go ahead and call it for any hope of a Retro Studios mystery game. Time of death: approx. 12:40 pm ET.

They're making Prime 4 and nothing else, and we won't see it for a while.

Dinobot

Oct 25, 2017
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Those who didn't show up off the top of my head(feel free to add more that were absent):

Bluepoint
Capcom(other than the Monster Hunter expansion and ports, not a single word)
Rocksteady
WB Games
Retro Studios
2K Games
Rockstar
Yakuza Team
Atlus
Marvelous
Monolith Soft
Volition

I thought this could be a good thread to round up the missing ones and discuss what they could be up to.

If I'm wrong about any of the above feel free to correct me and I'll remove them.
  • Bluepoint - Remastering the last game that hasn't been remastered yet
  • Capcom - Resident Evil 8 and Monster Hunter Worlds 2
  • Rocksteady - Teen Titans or Suicide Squad
  • WB Games - This is a studio? Monolith made Shadow of Mordor games, I'll say Lego Batman sequel
  • Retro Studios - Confirmed Metroid Prime 4 and an alleged 2nd team got a project cancelled
  • 2k Games - WWE Shitfest 2020
  • Rockstar - GTA VI
  • Yakuza - Aren't they making Judgement?
  • Atlus - SMT V, Persona 5 Royal and Persona 6
  • Marvelous - Who?
  • Monolith Soft - Xenoblade X2
  • Volition - Saints Row lol

Imerty

Oct 27, 2017
At this point it's 100% certain that Rocksteady new game is a next-gen game, right? Wouldn't doubt that it's a launch title.

SJRB

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
giphy.gif

ROCKSTEADYYYYYYYYYYYY

May 10, 2019
Capcom - wait for EVO and TGS
WB Games - based on twitter their focus is new Lego Star Wars, MK11 DLC, and Cyberpunk (they're the US publisher on consoles)
2K Games - apart from major engine advancements, sports games just exist, they don't need to be at conferences
Yakuza Team - polishing western release of Judgement, they've been working on Shin Yakuza for a bit, wait for TGS
Atlus - Persona 5 spinoffs
Marvelous - they're credited as collaborators on Daemon X Machina and No More Heroes 3, and they have stuff always happening
Monolith Soft - like everybody else says BOTW2

Fairy Godmother

Backward compatible
Oct 27, 2017
No reaction threads – To prevent clutter we will lock all reaction threads during E3. A reaction thread is a topic about a hot take or some other personal reaction to anything that did or did not happen during E3. Examples include "Why wasn't the Switch 2 announced?", "Did Ubisoft just win E3?" and "I can't believe the leaks were real". These sort of topics can be discussed in news threads and conference threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.