• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
1 gift from blame space

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from blame space blame space!

This is a raffle that will expire in 12 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

These are our awesome prizes:

• Nintendo Switch (usa) Nintendo Switch (usa): yoshi - Won by Dany1899 Dany1899 (119 entries)

Giga Man

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
I purchased two copies of Yoshi and one Piranha Plant code, but I haven't received any yet. I feel like they'll cancel them. lol

EDIT: Up, they just did! XD

Ac30

Oct 30, 2017
London
And with the cancellations looks like I won't get Edith Finch :( Ah well, was nice while the fun lasted, and Yoshi looks like a blast

0ptimusPayne

Oct 27, 2017
Yoshi still works for me, since I didn't back out of the payment page on my iPhone. Bought another one for an ERA member, and the code is already in my email . Be fast in the PMs friends ;) Go!

Piccoro

Nov 20, 2017
Oh wow, I got my first code instantly, but they cancelled my second order.

Just got this mail from them, it was indeed a pricing error:

We're sorry to inform you that we had to cancel an item from your order #. Due to an issue on our end, we displayed incorrect pricing for this item. You can see more details about this issue below.
You have not been charged for the canceled item. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. If you'd like to try to reorder, visit your order details. Thank you for being our guest.

ameleco

The Fallen
Nov 2, 2017
" You have not been charged for the canceled items. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. If you'd like to try to reorder, visit your order details. Thank you for being our guest."

Try and reorder? Don't mind if I do! lol

TacoSupreme

Jul 26, 2019
You aren't wrong....but consider this.

The deal isn't era exclusive - plenty of people online just went in hard. The fact that some era members got 10 codes actually makes it more likely for other ERA members to get the game through them

10 bucks for Yoshi is still cheap as fuck and a win no matter how you slice it. Getting it for for 1usd was always gonna be a luck thing lasting only a couple of minutes.

Again 10 bucks is nothing and the people selling it here for that price are actually selling it for less than they could charge on other places.

Look, I'm trying to be fairly generous and understanding about it. I got my $1 copy so it's not any skin off my nose personally. But for some people the difference between $1 and $10 isn't nothing. Let's not pretend that there aren't genuinely poor people here on Era who could maybe scrape together a dollar for some entertainment, and be super glad to get a newish game for the first time in forever, but can't reasonably spend $10 on the same product.

I'm not trying to hate on people for this, I'm just saying that it isn't like it's only about "poor Nintendo," and that it's a shame that some people here are going to happily mark up the price 10x on the people that missed out on the deal because the scalpers bought up all the keys.

Alvis

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
Spain
Fuck, got late. If anyone has a spare Yoshi code I'd really appreciate it.

AnilP228

Mar 14, 2018
I purchased quite a few copies and have 1 left, which I'm willing to part with for a decent enough offer.

doemaaan

Oct 27, 2017
I just entered that Giveaway raffle 🤷‍♂️. Maybe my luck will be better there 😬.

Dalto11

Oct 27, 2017
They cancelled my order finally after about an hour and 15. I'm sure my Edith and Melbits will be soon to follow. Glad my buddy grabbed an extra code for me since his were all instant.

Piccoro

Nov 20, 2017
There never was a question about this being a pricing error.....it obviously was lol.
Yeah, I kinda thought it was a legitimate discount, only because there were several games with that price.

But 1 dollar for a semi recent game was indeed obvious, lol.
Oh well, at least I managed to get one.

0ptimusPayne

Oct 27, 2017
So the people that got cancelled, are you getting an email? I can still buy them, and the codes are being sent to my email immediately. Weird

Hyperfludd

Oct 27, 2017
Picked up Edith Finch and Melbits and got the codes for them immediately. I used my Target card though, not paypal.