• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

His Majesty

Oct 25, 2017
Belgium
Am I the only one who feels uncomfortable with people buying loads of copies due to a pricing error and selling those copies for profit on the very same forum that directed them to this pricing error?

DeuceGamer

Oct 27, 2017
If you own a Physical copy and download a digital copy will the save automatically work? I know that wasn't the case on some Wii U games I had.

Youabra

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Spain
Just in case there's another price error now or in the future, do you need to create a Target account to buy stuff in the site?
I've hit the "Create account" multiple times, but it doesn't work.

patientx

Oct 26, 2017
Damn the only time I see this kind of offer and it is over :( Guess continue playing f2p games ...

Ausroachman

Oct 27, 2017
Ok never mind just changing my eshop region and not the switch region worked for me. Thanks for the help

Dusk Golem

Local Horror Enthusiast
Oct 25, 2017
I highly, HIGHLY recommend Edith Finch for anyone who likes narrative exploration games. It is a walking simulator, but legitimately is one of the best around. Implore anyone who has a Switch who may have otherwise not checked it out to do so.

It seems at least you can still buy Edith Finch for a dollar, at least it looks like it at check-out.

Piccoro

Nov 20, 2017
Many thanks for your help. Sadly it's still not worked. The option to change reigon on MyNintendo is grayed out after attempting to edit. I'll give it a day then give the code away if I can't manage to change it.
It's better if you create a new US account, redeem the code and download it, and then play the game using your regular account.
No region change necessary.

Rafroel

Oct 28, 2017
Anyone willing to sell one Via paypal? I can't get it to show up on my cart

Got a spare Edith Finch if you want to trade, or if anyone is interested in it :)

//DEVIL//

Banned
Aug 13, 2018
strange. I got an email saying they sent me a link to the download code ( and check my junk email if i didnt receive it )

but i got nothing

thekonamicode

Oct 27, 2017
Looking for a code, can venmo or PayPal $20. Just send me a pm.

*edit*

Thank you for your offers, I'm downloading it now!

Last edited:

Inugami

Oct 25, 2017
Reminder to anyone to click the 'giveaways' button at the top or bottom of the page if you're still looking for a copy. The odds are getting slim, but it's still a chance.

Oct 27, 2017
The Ether
Has anyone who didn't get the email straight away end up getting it like 20 minutes later? Or if you didnt get it right away are you shit out of luck?

Psychotron

Oct 26, 2017
Oh man, I always am sleeping when this stuff happens, lol. I'll pay the $10 to someone if they have a code. My son would definitely love it for his Switch Lite we got him for Christmas....and I'd love to play it too, lol. Hit me up please!

nsilvias

Oct 25, 2017
if i get my code i'd be willing to trade for a yakuza 0 steam code.
just throwing that out there 👀

SPRidley

Oct 25, 2017
Just got edit filch, code on the mail and everything. Sent the link to some friends as they couldnt get yoshi.

Grif

Oct 25, 2017
Also looking for a copy will Paypal $10. I have over 50+ positive seller feedback on here if you want to check.

Xyer

Avenger
Aug 26, 2018
I did exactly this and i am not going back to bed till i see the finished downloading message lol

I just redeemed it, started the download and turned off my Switch. If Nintendo removes the game from my account by the morning, more power to them. It was only a $1. I won't even be mad. Lol. Too tired now to wait to download it. 😭

DeuceGamer

Oct 27, 2017
Anyone know if the save file will transfer from a phyical version to a digital version, or will I have to start over? Curious before I download it and I know it did not carry over on some past Ninte do consoles.

Inugami

Oct 25, 2017
Not meaning to single anyone out specifically, but I do want to remind everyone to be careful about purchasing/trading codes from users here over 3rd party sites, especially people with very few posts here.