• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

heathen earth

Mar 21, 2020
This place is like a warren! I got so disoriented in the basement I couldn't even find my way back to the stairs.

Also, two microwaves. Just what I always dreamed of.

Oct 26, 2017
as prestigious as the sochi accommodations

EcY7cf4.png

🤔

Mezentine

Oct 25, 2017
As far as I can tell that is the only bathtub or shower located anywhere inside the building

PJV3

Oct 25, 2017
London
At first i was shocked by the mess, but after getting exhausted walking around i can see why, fuck that.

Oct 28, 2017
United States
Yo, did that place used to be a Mormon church or something? That weird bathtub with the steps on both sides reminds me of the baptismal fonts from those.

Edit:
This kind of thing:
Mormon-Baptismal-Font-Handbook-1-Gay-Marriage-Apostasy-of39yibfjftorq3aob3ha4dqmhzlvh6mqghyxcuyy8.jpg

Strat

Apr 8, 2018
I got a contract to completely renovate I place like this (not even close to as big, but same idea) last year and it was wild. The amount of shit we were finding in the weirdest places was nuts.

They had (poorly) built several walls to create rooms for specific bootleg shit, and in multiple cases had filled the empty walls with items! But the best (worst) part is when we knocked down a wall and found an entire bathroom, with the bathtub filled with rancid decades old cat litter, and a small hole cut through the wall that led outside, through the foundation, and into places fucking unknown. It wasn't big enough for a person to fit through, but maybe there was a tunnel there for like...cats? To live in the cut off bathroom? It was bewildering.

Edge

A King's Landing
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Celle, Germany
I got a contract to completely renovate I place like this (not even close to as big, but same idea) last year and it was wild. The amount of shit we were finding in the weirdest places was nuts.

They had (poorly) built several walls to create rooms for specific bootleg shit, and in multiple cases had filled the empty walls with items! But the best (worst) part is when we knocked down a wall and found an entire bathroom, with the bathtub filled with rancid decades old cat litter, and a small hole cut through the wall that led outside, through the foundation, and into places fucking unknown. It wasn't big enough for a person to fit through, but maybe there was a tunnel there for like...cats? To live in the cut off bathroom? It was bewildering.

I want to see youtube series and documentaries about shit like this, now.

Oct 28, 2017
United States
Yo, did that place used to be a Mormon church or something? That weird bathtub with the steps on both sides reminds me of the baptismal fonts from those.

Edit:
This kind of thing:
Mormon-Baptismal-Font-Handbook-1-Gay-Marriage-Apostasy-of39yibfjftorq3aob3ha4dqmhzlvh6mqghyxcuyy8.jpg
I googled the address and it looks like it used to be the "Bonaventure Boulevard Church of Christ." I don't remember my Mormonism stuff much anymore, but I think the Church of Christ might have been another offshoot from the Mormon church?

Edit: Oh, and the ad says it used to be a church...

Oct 27, 2017
it looks like it was probably a commercial building that some not particularly well organized amazon reseller decided to try and turn into their home

Casualcore

Jul 25, 2018
I was playing Skyrim for the first time recently, and I was commenting to my spouse that the dungeons are a little too linear. So this is certainly scratching that, "Help, I'm lost!" itch. All I need is to figure out how to sneak and enemies other than a cat.

pantsattack

Oct 25, 2017
The doll house view shows everything, but yet not. A gif panning around the whole model would show it. This place is deeply uncomfortable.

FHWPbnS.png

Stencil

Oct 30, 2017
USA
Wow that was a lot of fun. It just never ended.
I used to work in a used media store, seeing all that gave me flashbacks of me having to tell customers selling their old cd/dvd collections how worthless all that stuff really is. I can't imagine trying to offload all that crap in 2020. There's no way. It's like Sisyphus.

Seems it might be offloading stolen goods too?
www.wave3.com

Father, son enter pleas in organized crime case

A total of four men are accused of buying stolen items and selling them online.

e: That was 2014 tbf though funny how it could align. Seems the basement has seen some shit either way.

Oh damn, yeah that must be the house. The article says 8800 Blue Lick Rd

b-dubs

That's some catch, that catch-22
General Manager
Oct 25, 2017

Edit:
This kind of thing:
You could totally set that up as some sort of indoor wading pool. Just need a filter and maybe a heater so it doesn't go cold. Imagine being able to take a dip in some warm water whenever you wanted.