• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dingobingo

Banned
Dec 5, 2017
lol i know you're enjoying the shit out of it. it's all good. karma man. too good for too long. this is the sad reverse of it. don't have much hope things will change until there's a change of ownership. leadership.

oh well. only 3 pts at the end of the day. 😭😭😭😭

Its more than enjoyment its therapy. Watching United year after year especially the Macheda season (shudders). I actually dont want you guys to get relegated I just want you to be irrelevant for good <3. Agreed, the glazers are worst thing to ever happen to your club, it didnt show itself cuz you had the best coach ever and he had the ability to make them spend the money. Now that hes gone the glazers are now fully calling the shots. Reminds me of the hicks and gillet years at pool

Muddy Water

Nov 13, 2017
WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT FROM MAGUIRE FOR THAT FIRST GOAL!

Two bad headers and then he pulls his own player off the ball

What the fuck?!

OP
OP
Syder

Syder

The Moyes are Back in Town
Oct 25, 2017
six.gif

Before you ask, no, you can't have Moyes back.

Gawge

Oct 27, 2017
Need Ole to pull a couple of lucky results out again to help him avoid the sack.

Want them to have a manager who's level is the Norwegian Eliteserien for as long as possible.

Oct 28, 2017
If Liverpool win tonight it'll will be the last result I need for my accumulator to come in. A little over £100.

I apologise for the boring 0-0 now, lads.

Brinbe

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Terana
Its more than enjoyment its therapy. Watching United year after year especially the Macheda season (shudders). I actually dont want you guys to get relegated I just want you to be irrelevant for good <3. Agreed, the glazers are worst thing to ever happen to your club, it didnt show itself cuz you had the best coach ever and he had the ability to make them spend the money. Now that hes gone the glazers are now fully calling the shots. Reminds me of the hicks and gillet years at pool
yep, no disagreements there. we're stuck with them now. depressing.

luca

Oct 25, 2017
All of Misa's incredible saves against FC Barcelona today. And she's only 20 years old, lots of potential here. What a huge prospect. She'll have plenty of years here. I feel like I could end up liking her as much as Iker Casillas (he's the goat though), Diego Lopez and Keylor Navas.

I expect more goals to be scored on her and our team in the next month. We meet Valencia, Rayo, Levante and Deportivo. That's 3 of the top teams. What a schedule. We are really being tested, and I'm curious how David Aznar will rotate and adjust.

Last edited:

ScoutDave

Oct 25, 2017
Nice to stuff Utd, but 90% of the post match was about Utd, what a load of shit.

Its never about Spurs. Never get any respect. Just watched Neville on his thoughts. Mentioned how everyone around United got better with signings. Never mentioned Spurs though. Talked about Uniteds shortcomings. But never about how good Spurs were. Its always been like that.

TheBaldwin

Feb 25, 2018
Its never about Spurs. Never get any respect. Just watched Neville on his thoughts. Mentioned how everyone around United got better with signings. Never mentioned Spurs though. Talked about Uniteds shortcomings. But never about how good Spurs were. Its always been like that.

I get you, spurs played a great game today. But from a headine perspective, the focus was always going to be on a team of uniteds pedigree and dominance getting absolutely destroyed like this.

jelly

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
I honestly don't get it, though. Our scorelines this season have been lollapalooza because of our defense. And this same backline was up there with the best defenses in Europe last season in terms of goals conceded. Are they fatigued? What's happened to them?

Don't know about the goals but the bar was so low last season it made Man U look decent.

jelly

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
same old shit. OGS will get the boot and Poch will have fun with the Woodward cycle. Rinse and repeat. we're officially the shite liverpool of old, holding on to past glory for comfort but even they were better than we are right now.

absolutely awful board/ownership. expensive players who don't give two shits and a truly beloved but tactically overmatched manager.

great combination all-in-all. If I'm Telles/Cavani right now, I'd seriously have second-thoughts about joining this toxic mess of a club.

Ask for 100 grand more a week.

F34R

Oct 27, 2017
I swear, I'd rather have a good keeper that is injured vs having Adrian in there at all.

OP
OP
Syder

Syder

The Moyes are Back in Town
Oct 25, 2017
Liverpool haven't looked themselves in 6 months

F34R

Oct 27, 2017
ffs. Basic tactics. Win the second ball!!! Gomez, Win, Fab, need to come off. they are useless.

Garfield

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 31, 2018
Without fans it is like teams don't care win or lose and just play

Garfield

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 31, 2018
Allison will be demanding another £100k a week here as defence has gone to shit without him

Damien1990

May 23, 2020
At least we conceded four goals after going down to 10 men. Crappy weekend but guess this makes it slightly better.

Status
Not open for further replies.