• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
Syder

Syder

The Moyes are Back in Town
Oct 25, 2017
A couple of months ago Chelsea were losing 3-2 to West Ham

Tonight, they came back from 3 goals down to draw with West Brom

That's the sort of progress that can only be achieved by spending hundreds of millions and having a progressive, youth-focused manager like Frank Lampard

#LampardIn

luca

Oct 25, 2017
Ødegaard gets to start another match, this time behind a Jovic - Benzema duo.

luca

Oct 25, 2017
Nice, my boy Valverde with the goal. Sick dribbling by Benz leading up to it.

Sergio Ramos should have scored with a meter or two from the goal line.

OP
OP
Syder

Syder

The Moyes are Back in Town
Oct 25, 2017
Following Inter is going to be heart attack-inducing as usual

RocknRola

Oct 25, 2017
Portugal
I know it's Newcastle, but the Spurs are playing quite decently today. The question is: can they keep this up during the season (especially agains the top 5 teams)?

RocknRola

Oct 25, 2017
Portugal
Btw, I didn't follow it properly, but weren't Newcastle supposed to be a new Man. City/PSG these days? With enough money to buy any person that has ever kicked a ball in their entire life?

whatsinaname

Oct 25, 2017
Fucking hell, goal called back for Bilbao with maybe a 1 cm offside (and even that looked dodgy)? How they fuck are they making these calls. How can no one understand the margin of errors in the technology.

Hazzuh

Oct 28, 2017
Btw, I didn't follow it properly, but weren't Newcastle supposed to be a new Man. City/PSG these days? With enough money to buy any person that has ever kicked a ball in their entire life?
Saudi Arabia's sovereign wealth fund was supposed to take over but it got blocked for a variety of reasons. One of the most important is that Saudi is running the worlds biggest TV piracy operation to screw over Qatar and that involves pirating the Premier League.

RocknRola

Oct 25, 2017
Portugal
The takeover collapsed, so they're back to square one again.
Saudi Arabia's sovereign wealth fund was supposed to take over but it got blocked for a variety of reasons. One of the most important is that Saudi is running the worlds biggest TV piracy operation to screw over Qatar and that involves pirating the Premier League.
So, what you're saying, is they're going straight to the Championship again, huh? lol

Kopite

Oct 28, 2017
What is this piracy thing actually, is it localised to Saudi? Or are all these streams roaming about in part because of them?

Stowaway Silfer

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
I'm curious about this too.

Altairre

Oct 25, 2017
That is so unlucky for Hoffenheim. Defender injures himself and while he's down Bayern scores. Fuck this.

Edit: And now Hoffenheim hits the bar. Bayern is so gonna win this.

Last edited:

RocknRola

Oct 25, 2017
Portugal
lmao VAR drama. Spurs about to get taste of what Brighton suffered yesterday haha

Spurs should have killed the game in the first half, they should have been buy 3 or 4 right there and then.

Thornquist

Jan 22, 2018
Norway
That's what you get for trying to see games out 1-0, Jose.

Edit: Red card for Harry Kane? Haha, things do line up for Man Utd, doesn't it.
We could still lose

RocknRola

Oct 25, 2017
Portugal
That's what you get for trying to see games out 1-0, Jose.
But he... didn't? Like, Spurs dominated the entire first half and had plenty of chances in the first 20 minutes in the 2nd. Balls in the bar and posts and all.

It's funny, but Spurs didn't really tie by not making chances. They just didn't score them.

Was that Kane getting a red card?

Seemed like it. But I couldn't tell for sure. There was another red card in there somewhere but I think it was for a member of the staff.

Status
Not open for further replies.