• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

killuglypop

Jan 9, 2020
Insanity that Wrecsam scoop, 2020 what a wild year. As a Newport County fan they have been our rivals and we've turned them over a fair few times. It's going to be interesting to see how this unfolds for them as they've had a turgid few years. Speaking of County, we play Newcastle after their win today and I am very much looking forward to it.

Mory Dunz

Oct 25, 2017
why was Nketiah so mad after Fuch's own goal? wow

there's striker selfish, and then there's possible attitude issue.
even ronaldo doesn't remonstrate to that degree when someone scores a goal he feels he should've

RocknRola

Oct 25, 2017
Portugal
why was Nketiah so mad after Fuch's own goal? wow

there's striker selfish, and then there's possible attitude issue.
even ronaldo doesn't remonstrate to that degree when someone scores a goal he feels he should've
As long as that sort of attitude stays merely in the game itself, it's fine. It's fine for a striker/forward player to be "hungry" for goals. Hell, that's exactly how Ronaldo has managed to score this many over the years.

Now if he turns it into something else, into some kind of attitude problem with the team or something, then it's an actual issue that needs to be solved.

ScoutDave

Oct 25, 2017

Class act, for once.

For years i was one of those guys who mocked and joked about the guy. And i was skeptical when he joined Tottenham. But he is who we got so i decided to give him a chance. He has a lot to prove that he can still be a great manager. But after watching the doc he has grown on me a lot more. It kinda humanized him a bit i thought. Now granted im sure that is actually what Tottenham are allowing you to see to some degree. But im not so sure he is as "cartoon villainy" as the media portrays or like to make him out to be.

Whether or not he truly is washed up, well this year will definitely be telling.

OP
OP
Syder

Syder

The Moyes are Back in Town
Oct 25, 2017
Nawww, Mourinho is like Ramos, a complete cunt professionally but every one loves him off-field. Also, he purposefully cultivates the villainous persona because it deflects attention away from his players. If there weren't perks to being a despised manager/player none of the successful ones would be.

Jose crying with Materazzi was my red pill on him.

Sheepinator

Jul 25, 2018

For real it was weirdly well timed lol

130392ffb5e244246853c4df54dd5fed.jpg

Bjorn

Feb 11, 2018
Denmark
Mendy confirmed for Chelsea. Wonder if they get a chance to loan out Kepa (to a random Belgium club) before the window closes.

Oct 26, 2017
UK
I feel like there will be a lot of pressure on Mendy.

On one hand he can't be as bad as Kepa, but on the other.. after Kepa they really need him to be solid.

I know nothing about him.

Heshinsi

Oct 25, 2017
So that's what 4 new signings Leeds have now completed ? Freshly promoted to the prem and they've got their business sorted out and know exactly what they want and what they're doing. Meanwhile over at Dividends United, we have owners who don't give a fuck, a former accounted and a bunch of lawyers handling our transfer business, and a manager who clearly lacks in experience (who loves the team and the players like) but isn't being supported.

Fifth or sixth is my guess as to where we finish with the squad as it is. People thinking a top four finish is a reachable target are nuts. Also this Henderson/De Gea thing just shows how stupid this team is. Henderson who before Tuesday hadn't played a professional match for United, was handed a contract making him one of the top 5 highest paid keepers in the league. WHAT?! De Gea is the highest paid keeper in the league too. We are run by fucking idiots.

Teddy

Oct 26, 2017
Wow, I know we don't really take the League Cup seriously but Klopp could have put the B team out at least, it's like the C team out there!

cdViking

Oct 28, 2017
Steffen starting for Man City in the Carabao Cup. Glad to see he's at least getting cup matches; hopefully he gets at least a handful of league matches throughout the year.

Muddy Water

Nov 13, 2017
So that's what 4 new signings Leeds have now completed ? Freshly promoted to the prem and they've got their business sorted out and know exactly what they want and what they're doing. Meanwhile over at Dividends United, we have owners who don't give a fuck, a former accounted and a bunch of lawyers handling our transfer business, and a manager who clearly lacks in experience (who loves the team and the players like) but isn't being supported.

Fifth or sixth is my guess as to where we finish with the squad as it is. People thinking a top four finish is a reachable target are nuts. Also this Henderson/De Gea thing just shows how stupid this team is. Henderson who before Tuesday hadn't played a professional match for United, was handed a contract making him one of the top 5 highest paid keepers in the league. WHAT?! De Gea is the highest paid keeper in the league too. We are run by fucking idiots.
Honestly, this season start has me so dejected I've decided to check out of football for a couple of weeks. Playing F1 2020 has got me eyeing Formula 1 after many years anyway.

timeforsana

Oct 26, 2017
Spurs going to have another busy week.

27/09 - Newcastle
29/09 - Chelsea
01/10 - Maccabi Haifa
04/10 - Man Utd

Winstano

Editor-in-chief at nextgenbase.com
Verified
Oct 28, 2017
We're doing really well, I almost feel bad for Lincoln!

Don't feel bad for us - that was a fucking blistering performance from Liverpool in the first half. Unbelievable finishes. Silly free kick and a wayward pass got brutally punished.

I've been a Lincoln fan since I was 4. We've not played the reigning champions of England in nearly 150 years. I'm devastated we couldn't be in the stands tonight, but credit to Liverpool for not holding back and showing us what the Premier League is about.

Scored 2, I'm happy. I couldn't have cared if we shipped double figures tonight, we got £125k from Sky, which is going to be a MASSIVE boost to the club still being here in 12 months time. The lack of matchday income from fans is going to kill clubs at our level, and this hopefully goes some way to preventing that.

Teddy

Oct 26, 2017
Don't feel bad for us - that was a fucking blistering performance from Liverpool in the first half. Unbelievable finishes. Silly free kick and a wayward pass got brutally punished.

I've been a Lincoln fan since I was 4. We've not played the reigning champions of England in nearly 150 years. I'm devastated we couldn't be in the stands tonight, but credit to Liverpool for not holding back and showing us what the Premier League is about.

Scored 2, I'm happy. I couldn't have cared if we shipped double figures tonight, we got £125k from Sky, which is going to be a MASSIVE boost to the club still being here in 12 months time. The lack of matchday income from fans is going to kill clubs at our level, and this hopefully goes some way to preventing that.

You guys were really good in the second half, if the first half had of gone the same way you may have even won!

Kromeo

Oct 27, 2017
Arsenal need a creative midfielder to replace Ozil, Jorginho isn't that from what I've seen of him

Dec 16, 2017
Bruno's performances for Portugal and United are like day and night. Quite shocking when you consider that the Nation's league matches were only two weeks ago.

Hazzuh

Oct 28, 2017
Should have been a 2nd yellow on Fernandes then they get away with a foul in the box, very lucky.

Status
Not open for further replies.