• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

timeforsana

Oct 26, 2017
Weeks of teasing, trolling and messing about and that's all they could conjure up?

tenor.gif

CortexVortex

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
I wonder if I'm lucky for once and get a ticket for the game on Friday.
Anyway, I am just glad that fans are allowed to be back in some capacity <3

ScoutDave

Oct 25, 2017

Jesus H Christ...what the fuck is going on? Jose have a gun to Levy's head?

We will get nothing

Hazzuh

Oct 28, 2017
Reguilon to Spurs is a great bit of business even with a buyback clause. They should only take Bale if they pay about 100k of his wages.

Sasliquid

Oct 25, 2017
As Tottenham fan I hate my club (and myself) but I'm sat here cackling to myself at the thought these deals come through (before I am inevitably disappointed).

Pall Mall

Oct 25, 2017
Looks like if Alli is involved it would be a loan swap, so Spurs would get him back in the end. Still strange, and seems to be the only reporter giving that little variation.

ScoutDave

Oct 25, 2017
Im trying not to get my hopes up. Cause goddamn we have been burned so many times. But im crossing fingers so hard!

And if Dele has to go for a while...so be it.

Pall Mall

Oct 25, 2017
Im trying not to get my hopes up. Cause goddamn we have been burned so many times. But im crossing fingers so hard!

And if Dele has to go for a while...so be it.
www.bbc.com

Tottenham in talks to re-sign Bale

Tottenham Hotspur are in talks to re-sign Wales forward Gareth Bale from Real Madrid.
"Gareth still loves Spurs," his agent Jonathan Barnett told BBC Sport Wales.

"We are talking [Spurs, Real and Bale's camp]. It's where he wants to be."

I don't know about you but it's starting to feel like it's gonna happen. Fingers very crossed

RocknRola

Oct 25, 2017
Portugal
lol @ Benfica

All those millions in new players. Get KO'd by a player they let go to PAOK (for free too!) last week. Amazing! hahah

Pall Mall

Oct 25, 2017

Woo looks like Reguilon is happening, don't mind the buyback at all tbh. Wonder if Levy is just really keen to get players for Jose, he seems to love the guy as a manager.
Now Bale and a striker...

timeforsana

Oct 26, 2017

Woo looks like Reguilon is happening, don't mind the buyback at all tbh. Wonder if Levy is just really keen to get players for Jose, he seems to love the guy as a manager.

He's probably just shitting himself about the idea of another season out of the CL. Spurs need money.

ScoutDave

Oct 25, 2017

Past 24 hours have been bonkers. Im constantly refreshing sports pages and insiders pages for updates.

Sounds like Bale is almost done too.

Son - Kane - Bale....oh man....so good.

Peek-a-boo!

Oct 30, 2017
Woodbridge
Past 24 hours have been bonkers. I'm constantly refreshing sports pages and insiders pages for updates.

Sounds like Bale is almost done too.

Son - Kane - Bale.... oh man.... so good.

If they don't finish in the top four this year ... 😬

But it's great to see Bale back (if it actually happens), and persuading Reguilon to join Tottenham as opposed to Manchester United is lovely to see too!

Would you be disappointed to see Dele Alli go?

How much is Bale gonna be on FPL?

More than the entire financial outlay of the West Ham squad put together (on FPL), most likely ... 💸

OP
OP
Syder

Syder

The Moyes are Back in Town
Oct 25, 2017
More than the entire financial outlay of the West Ham squad put together (on FPL), most likely ...
Michail Antonio isn't made out of tissue paper though.

if anything it only makes Son or Kane a more attractive pick because Bale improves the team, frees up space for them, but you don't have to take on the risk of holding an injury prone player.

Vault

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Bale will play about 10 games this season

He'll take ages getting match fit and then will get injured again

luca

Oct 25, 2017
Sergio Reguilon will be sold to Spurs okay. Best part about it is our kid asked for a €40 million buyback clause. I can't see him wanting to compete with Mendy though in a year or two.

Primera Iberdrola now has a start date of October 4!

Misa, Correderra and Teresa have all been called up for the Spanish national team, first time for our portero Misa.

We have also registered all 23 players. Misa wears #1 for the first time and Claudia gets #23.

I don't have it in me to hope for a 3rd spot, so let's aim for top 6 this season. Hala Madrid!

TheLionsDen

Oct 27, 2017
QC/NYC
I'm unsure how to feel about the Bale news.

Sure he was amazing when he played for Spurs but everything i've read and heard about him seems like he's had his head elsewhere for a while.

ScoutDave

Oct 25, 2017
I'm unsure how to feel about the Bale news.

Sure he was amazing when he played for Spurs but everything i've read and heard about him seems like he's had his head elsewhere for a while.

If his head has been elsewhere for a while, its cause he has been sitting on the bench for months trapped with his thoughts. I have no doubts he wants to actually play football.

luca

Oct 25, 2017
I'm so happy we (Real Madrid) are trying hard to off-load Christian Bale, he deserves to enjoy his football and be fire on the pitch again.

TheLionsDen

Oct 27, 2017
QC/NYC
If his head has been elsewhere for a while, its cause he has been sitting on the bench for months trapped with his thoughts. I have no doubts he wants to actually play football.
Yeah him saying he wants to come does make it seem like he wants to play regularly again. Then, my concern becomes injuries.

I hope we're still in for Striker. Bellotti rumours seems to have died down :(

luca

Oct 25, 2017
Lmaooooo they just had the draw for Primera Iberdrola this season, and Opening Day is Real Madrid vs FC Barcelona. What a massacre it's gonna be and they're gonna end all of our hopes and dreams day uno. Hala Madrid!

ScoutDave

Oct 25, 2017
Video link from reddit made me chuckle. Cant figure out how to embed it though. So here is a raw link.

https://www.reddit.com/r/coys/comme.../?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3

I hope we're still in for Striker. Bellotti rumours seems to have died down :(

Havent heard nothing about the second bid rejected yet. But things have been chaotic surrounding Bale and Reguilon so i understand how it could be lost in the shuffle. I wouldnt be worried to much yet. I have no doubt we are getting a striker. Crossing fingers for Bellotti for sure though. He is my first choice.

miserable

Oct 27, 2017
Lmaooooo they just had the draw for Primera Iberdrola this season, and Opening Day is Real Madrid vs FC Barcelona. What a massacre it's gonna be and they're gonna end all of our hopes and dreams day uno. Hala Madrid!
I have no interest in women's football but I might watch that match. when is it happening?

luca

Oct 25, 2017
I have no interest in women's football but I might watch that match. when is it happening?
October 4th. Don't remember the time. If you're interested you can watch the game on realmadrid.com, they'll be streaming their home games for free on their channel Real Madrid TV. Barcelona is one of the best teams in the world and they have some serious power, Real Madrid only just transitioned about two months ago and it's a whole new team of 9 new signings. Barcelona beat us 9-1 last season, so you can expect plenty of goals since our new signings Ivana and Claudia will only have had 1 month to train together, our defense was the weakest in the league last season.

luca

Oct 25, 2017
that is pretty cool. I'll mark the calendar, thanks
You're welcome. To anyone else interested. TV rights to women's football in Spain is a complete mess. Which is why no away games are being broadcasted, since there's a feud going on between the teams, football association and a media conglomerate. The league could be post-poned again by the way. It was supposed to start September 4th but was post-poned because of covid19, it only just got a new start date of October 4th today.

jelly

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Would be cool to see Bale play again but put get a proper haircut in his contract.

Oct 27, 2017
Spain
Sergio Reguilon will be sold to Spurs okay. Best part about it is our kid asked for a €40 million buyback clause. I can't see him wanting to compete with Mendy though in a year or two.

Primera Iberdrola now has a start date of October 4!

Misa, Correderra and Teresa have all been called up for the Spanish national team, first time for our portero Misa.

We have also registered all 23 players. Misa wears #1 for the first time and Claudia gets #23.

I don't have it in me to hope for a 3rd spot, so let's aim for top 6 this season. Hala Madrid!
The female Real Madrid team is really promising. Wow at the first game being against Barcelona. Shame it will be without public because I'd absolutely be there.
Would be cool to see Bale play again but put get a proper haircut in his contract.
Come on now, his haircut is about the only thing the man has going for him these days.

luca

Oct 25, 2017
The female Real Madrid team is really promising. Wow at the first game being against Barcelona. Shame it will be without public because I'd absolutely be there.
It is. But we need to reach the 3rd spot and Champions League in order to attract the real big names. I feel lucky we even got Asllani and that she sacrificed a year to be part of it. There's still a huge gap in quality between us and Barcelona and Atletico. And clubs like Levante and Deportivo are gonna make it real tough for us.

Heshinsi

Oct 25, 2017
Get poppin. He is reported to start his physical in the morning. And was at the training ground earlier to complete his transfer.

tenor.gif

This is fucking ridiculous. What is the level of football success (because let's face it, I already know what they want from the team financially) the Glazers and the United board hope to achieve with the team? They are actively working to set this team up to fail.

"Make do with what you have" is not a viable strategy when what we have is not enough. Far from it. So is Ole going to be sacked come December and United struggle to stay in the top 4? So then a new manger is brought in, we maintain the same anaemic transfer attempts, and then we sack that manager when they can't turn garbage into diamond. Mourinho was right, placing 2nd that yeas was an achievement with this team.

Status
Not open for further replies.