• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Joni

Oct 27, 2017
Belgian team AA Gent has fired its coach Laszlo Bölöni. That means they managed to fire two head coaches in five matches. I'd like to congratulate Rapid Wien on its upcoming inevitable victory in their Champions League match now.

His Majesty

Oct 25, 2017
Belgium
Hope he got a nice paycheck out of it. He's a real class act, probably the best coach my team have had since I've been a ticket holder (2000).

gir

Oct 25, 2017
Werner looks quality tho, hopefully not a flash in the pan as morata was his first dozen matches

RocknRola

Oct 25, 2017
Portugal
Belgian team AA Gent has fired its coach Laszlo Bölöni. That means they managed to fire two head coaches in five matches. I'd like to congratulate Rapid Wien on its upcoming inevitable victory in their Champions League match now.
That's gotta be some sort of record.

----------------------------------

Also, there's a video that confirms that Alvaro dude (Marseille) insulted Neymar with racist BS... Neymar even stops playing and approaches the ref, but I guess they just ignored it? Not sure. But yeah, fuck that guy.

https://www.abola.pt/nnh/2020-09-14...ersao-de-neymar-e-os-insultos-racistas/860523 (click the picture, the video should load).

Mory Dunz

Oct 25, 2017
havertz looks really bad.

maybe sub him, until he gets more comfortable.

odoi would be a good sub.
Pulisic would've been huge this game.

gir

Oct 25, 2017
Unconvincing but found a way to win, yknow what this means?

...sign of champione XD

Greendomo

Oct 25, 2017
The weirdest thing about the Chelsea game for me was none of the players looked happy while celebrating their goals with their teammates. But maybe I'm reading too much into it all.

Stowaway Silfer

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
The weirdest thing about the Chelsea game for me was none of the players looked happy while celebrating their goals with their teammates. But maybe I'm reading too much into it all.
I found the celebration for that amazing second Chelsea goal weird too lol, between the guy turning around expecting his teammates to rush towards him while they were lightly jogging his way and then Havertz awkwardly hugging him. The chemistry should grow though.

DPT120

Oct 27, 2017
Great job Barto. Fernandes is another money-laundering scheme.

Don't know much about Depay but welcome to Barca.

Irminsul

Oct 25, 2017

I hope HSV will be always there for us to make us laugh in desperate times. Besides that, they lost 1-4 to a third division team.

(Apparently, that Dresden fan insulted his family. I mean, I'd never defend Dresden fans, but that's like, err, less of a good look, especially in these times.)

Dwebble

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
We get a RWB upgrade (Traore's not the answer there), and our first 18 looks very strong indeed. If the rumours about us going after Jesus Corona are true, we'll be set for the season.

WesWes

Apr 25, 2018
A new 5 year contract for Grealish at Villa. That's our best signing of the summer.

I know some will compare the situation to Zaha, that it'll be difficult for a team in Europe to come in for him now, and I agree to an extent. However if he does get "stuck at Villa", he's still going to be Captaining his boyhood club. that counts for something, doesn't it? There'll be a release clause in there somewhere you would think anyway.

CortexVortex

Banned
Oct 30, 2017

I hope HSV will be always there for us to make us laugh in desperate times. Besides that, they lost 1-4 to a third division team.

(Apparently, that Dresden fan insulted his family. I mean, I'd never defend Dresden fans, but that's like, err, less of a good look, especially in these times.)

shame that Toni didn't beat the shit out that guy. Absolutely understandable reaction and fuck that Dresden cunt

Hazzuh

Oct 28, 2017
Man U screwing up the Sancho signing and getting Bale instead is absolutely perfect, don't know how I didn't see it coming.

Status
Not open for further replies.