• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DBT85

Resident Thread Mechanic
Oct 26, 2017
I'm pretty sure the average time the ball is actually in play in most games is like 60-70 minutes, normally. Having a set 90 minutes or whatever could be too much.
I don't think it's much higher than 60 in most games tbh. So much time is wasted with the game stopped.

Fuck it. Make them actually play for 90 mins. Teams are all fit now so the standard of teams dying in the last 10 mins doesn't happen as much. Bring that back.

Fularu

Oct 25, 2017
I don't think it's much higher than 60 in most games tbh. So much time is wasted with the game stopped.

Fuck it. Make them actually play for 90 mins. Teams are all fit now so the standard of teams dying in the last 10 mins doesn't happen as much. Bring that back.
High level teams play tons of games

In 2020 PSG has already played 19 games. Stopping time will only make games last a lot longer and tire players more, making them a lot more injury prone.

It's a crazy idea that doesn't serve the sport and is only meant for broadcasters and add revenue

ryodi

#TeamThierry
Oct 27, 2017

This change will turn it into the NFL where a 60 minute games takes over three hours. Leave it as it is.

Mascot

Oct 26, 2017
Alisson out for Bournemouth and probably Athletico per Paul Joyce. Hip problem. This was apparently sustained before Chelsea which might be why he didn't start there.
He was always going to be on the bench according to Klopp.

All we need now is for another big injury in the Bournemouth game and I'll be wearing a nappy between now and May.

Vault

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Basque Derby for the Copa Del Rey Final,

both Sociedad and Athletic going for their first major trophy since the 80's

Oct 27, 2017
Spain
Yeah, whoever says diving and faking injuries are bad for the sport is a nonce.
tenor.gif

OP
OP
Syder

Syder

The Moyes are Back in Town
Oct 25, 2017
It's still early. But some thought he was going to be actual shit.

Mad.
Always going to be doubt moving from a lesser league but I think his quality was always there to see and people wondered if he was going to be dragged down by the United curse.

People have spoken about Bruno's leadership qualities for a while and he strikes me as one of those players immune to his teammates' shiteness.

Garfield

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 31, 2018
There is a very real chance now that when Liverpool win the PL, there wont be any fans there and they wont be allowed a parade

Grandia

Dec 13, 2017
Relegation fight:

15. Brighton. 28
16. West Ham 27
17. Watford 27
-----------------------‐---------
18. Bournemouth 27
19. Aston Villa 25
20. Norwich 21

Sheesh

RocknRola

Oct 25, 2017
Portugal
Bournemouth winning this would be hilarious. Alas, I don't think it'll happen in the end. Home pressure for Liverpool will be immense even if the team doesn't play all that well.

Mascot

Oct 26, 2017
It drives me mad the way Liverpool make hopeful aimless passes into congested areas as if the other team aren't there. It's all too obvious and piss-easy to defend against.

Jodez99

Jan 1, 2018
Terrible defending, terrible pass to Salah, and then terrible goalkeeping. Seriously should be saving those

DBT85

Resident Thread Mechanic
Oct 26, 2017
Always going to be doubt moving from a lesser league but I think his quality was always there to see and people wondered if he was going to be dragged down by the United curse.

People have spoken about Bruno's leadership qualities for a while and he strikes me as one of those players immune to his teammates' shiteness.
Not even just that, he's clearly already elevating others up and the leadership is clear to see on the pitch.

Dragoon

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
The goal vs Liverpool is mark their fullbacks and let their mids pass the balls aimlessly around the field. They have zero creativity in the middle.

F34R

Oct 27, 2017
Liverpool has been really crappy today, again. Can't create anything in the attack. Bad passing, bad runs, no runs, lazy runs, etc. C'mon!!!!

Lunchbox-

Nov 2, 2017
bEast Coast
The goal vs Liverpool is mark their fullbacks and let their mids pass the balls aimlessly around the field. They have zero creativity in the middle.
that's essentially what athletico did and they couldn't get a shot on target

it's a very one dimonesional team of pass it to arnold and robertson then bum rush forward hoping for the best. there's no plan B and they are getting figured out now

Jodez99

Jan 1, 2018
Nketiah needs to get off the field, played horribly in that half. Auba needs a better attacking partner

Status
Not open for further replies.