• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ryodi

#TeamThierry
Oct 27, 2017
The ref bought all of Madrid's antics but they negated Liverpool's threat so I cannot begrudge them the win. Only a goal down with the second leg at Anfield, all the play for.

KingSnake

Oct 25, 2017
What did the ref do to Liverpool? I read something about an elbow? I was paying more attention to the football game.

Rainy

Oct 25, 2017
I think Liverpool are in big trouble here.
With how Athletico is set up defensively...I think if they somehow get another goal the tie is over. Liverpool need to mix up their tactics to break them down better.

if they lose in the round of 16 but win the PL is the season overall a success?

Tawpgun

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Klopp purposely went down 1-0 to encourage his team to play harder in the second leg.

pro gamer moves

Obsonet

Nov 26, 2019
With how Athletico is set up defensively...I think if they somehow get another goal the tie is over. Liverpool need to mix up their tactics to break them down better.

For Liverpool yes, winning the league is the most important thing I think

Oct 28, 2017

Is the season where we win the league for the first time since I've been able to crawl a success? Yeah I'd say so.

JuanLatino

Cerny’s little helper
Oct 25, 2017
i can't believe what a great squad our Dortmund team has right now - Haaland, Sancho, Hakimi, Brandt, Zagadou, Guerreiro.
I know it won't last long for some of these players, but im just gonna enjoy the moment

Loan Wolf

Nov 9, 2017
i can't believe what a great squad our Dortmund team has right now - Haaland, Sancho, Hakimi, Brandt, Zagadou, Guerreiro.
I know it won't last long for some of these players, but im just gonna enjoy the moment

It's always a roster turnover with us. We have yet to unleash Youssoufa Moukoko in our U-17 squad and he's playing like a man amongst boys over there; he'll definitely fill the void Håland will inevitably leave once he's eligible to play in our senior squad

SABO.

Nov 6, 2017
if you think having 25% of possession at home and all you do is defend most of the match, while constantly try to cheat match officials is better than what Liverpool did, then okay lmao

I mean, there has to be some appreciation that Liverpool is currently the best team in the world while Atletico have been struggling all season.

JuanLatino

Cerny’s little helper
Oct 25, 2017
It's always a roster turnover with us. We have yet to unleash Youssoufa Moukoko in our U-17 squad and he's playing like a man amongst boys over there; he'll definitely fill the void Håland will inevitably leave once he's eligible to play in our senior squad

Mookoko is a beast - cannot wait to see him join the squad. But there is also Reyna. Most 17 year old would shit their pant's at a CL Game against Paris...but this boy played so calmly with target to the goal. Super impressed

Lunchbox-

Nov 2, 2017
bEast Coast
I mean, there has to be some appreciation that Liverpool is currently the best team in the world while Atletico have been struggling all season.
don't listen to sour grapes

klopp got out tacticked like how barca used to and now crying about how brave and proper they were when they didn't get a single shot on goal and didn't have VAR to save them either

hope simeone pulls the same bus out in the second leg and sends them packing

OP
OP
Syder

Syder

The Moyes are Back in Town
Oct 25, 2017
Liverpool were shit tonight.. they'll still rollover Atleti at Anfield

JuanLatino

Cerny’s little helper
Oct 25, 2017
don't listen to sour grapes

klopp got out tacticked like how barca used to and now crying about how brave and proper they were when they didn't get a single shot on goal and didn't have VAR to save them either

hope simeone pulls the same bus out in the second leg and sends them packing

m0xhl3ydqwe41.png

Dragoon

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
Mookoko is a beast - cannot wait to see him join the squad. But there is also Reyna. Most 17 year old would shit their pant's at a CL Game against Paris...but this boy played so calmly with target to the goal. Super impressed
Reyna was so much better in 25 minutes than Fraudzard Jr. I was disappointed since I expected him to do something. Also Haaland is probably already one of the top 10 strikers in the world, just need to build his cache for the top 3-5 for the rest of the season and next year

Also Mbappe played all game like a bonafide bitch, sans his assist.
If they park the bus and it's a draw though...
if lol?

Deleted member 2254

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I still expect Liverpool and PSG to go through without excessive sweating, but it's great there's still very open results going into the 2nd leg. As someone who isn't supporting any of these 4 teams in particular, it's gonna be some lovely matches.

Purdy

Oct 27, 2017
Other fans grasping at the first sign of Liverpool faltering since March 19, delightful.

Bring them on at Anfield. (Also despite their shithouse cheating, still a massive admirer of how well they defend, they'd have still won last night without cheating too)

RocknRola

Oct 25, 2017
Portugal
Other fans grasping at the first sign of Liverpool faltering since March 19, delightful.

Bring them on at Anfield. (Also despite their shithouse cheating, still a massive admirer of how well they defend, they'd have still won last night without cheating too)
Didn't Napoli already beat them this season?

In any case the top dog (which is Liverpool right now) is always the most obvious target for everyone. It's part of the deal. It means you made it to the top.

Kromeo

Oct 27, 2017
Didn't Napoli already beat them this season?

In any case the top dog (which is Liverpool right now) is always the most obvious target for everyone. It's part of the deal. It means you made it to the top.

Also the fact they're gone so far ahead of anyone else it's honestly ruined the league, no one except Liverpool fans want to see this happen again next season

Timbuktu

Oct 25, 2017

If asked at the start of the season, I think almost all Liverpool fans here would have prioritised challenging for the PL. I don't think anyone went in with the expectation to retain the CL or expected Liverpool to have such a lead in the league. I guess expectations have risen now, to not just be champions but actually worthy of being called a great team.

And if Liverpool does win the league early in the next few weeks but go out of the CL and FA Cup, it would be a bit of anti-climax with no trophy really to fight for with months left in the season.

Melkaz

Oct 26, 2017
off-side rule change coming... hopefully.

www.thesun.co.uk

Wenger to launch major overhaul of offside law in bid to end VAR farce

ARSENE WENGER will change the offside law for next season to end VAR chaos. A player will be deemed ONSIDE if any part of the body which can legitimately score a goal is level or behind the last de…

Good! Not sure if this is the perfect solution but it's better than the current implementation at least.

My biggest pet peeves are disallowed goals in which the striker stands 0.1 inch ahead of the last defender, but then moves back behind the defender to score a header for example. How did you got an advantage there to begin with?

Status
Not open for further replies.