• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Steve Winwood

Oct 31, 2017
Dortmund are just fucking around in the Union Berlin box, trying harder to set up backheels than score. Kind of inviting a comeback karma-wise.

F34R

Oct 27, 2017
Get well soon Mane!!! Hopefully Klopp lights a fire on their asses. A few times we've been caught on the ball or not giving enough to get on the ball. Almost cost us a few times.

Donos

Nov 15, 2017
Wtf is wrong with Hakimi and Reus?? 20min to go with 4:0 and they are pissed that Favre wants to conserve them?? With PSG coming?

Fook, missed that second Haaland goal while tiping this.

Dragoon

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
When is Mane back? I forgot where transfermarkt lists injuries since they have a good timetable for that sort of thing.

Boateng is fucking trash. Hernandez needs to come back soon to replace him. Just got diced as if he was a high school kid. Though I don't know if Lucas should be rushed since it's Leipzig and then Chelsea shortly after. As long as he's back and fit for the leg at least.

Loan Wolf

Nov 9, 2017
Wtf is wrong with Hakimi and Reus?? 20min to go with 4:0 and they are pissed that Favre wants to conserve them?? With PSG coming?

Hope it's just a heat of the moment response, they need to rest since we have the DFB Pokal on Tuesday, Leverkusen next week, followed by Frankfurt.

I'm glad Favre is subbing efficiently, been beating the drum on this since the start of the season

Dragoon

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
Davies at LWB and Alaba at CB have the been the revelations for Bayern this season. I still wish Kimmich played RWB so that Mueller, Leon/Tolisso, and Thiago played in the middle. It's a bit too attacking but would also be completely suffocating offensively.

Nice to see Thiago pull his head out of his ass from the first half of the season and start playing world class football.

That kind of stuff is normal. Boateng and Leon got into a fist fight a few days ago, shit happens.

I see Brandt got 2 assists today.. one of the underrated stories is the duo of him and Witsel this season. Didn't think he could play as an 8 as he has, even though defensively/physically he still lacks several things. Sancho continues to dominate the Bundesliga again, but I need to see what he and Haaland do in what has been the best defensive team in the CL this year, PSG.

Donos

Nov 15, 2017
Hope it's just a heat of the moment response, they need to rest since we have the DFB Pokal on Tuesday, Leverkusen next week, followed by Frankfurt.

I'm glad Favre is subbing efficiently, been beating the drum on this since the start of the season
It's totally a no brainer with what they have on the plate. That's why it's strange. Also hakimi and Reuß get a lot of playtime too.

Garjon

Oct 27, 2017
Wow 3-0 doesn't do Southampton justice for how they were in the first half. All great goals though

OP
OP
Syder

Syder

The Moyes are Back in Town
Oct 25, 2017
Welp..

that was our last chance at 3 points for a while.. Thanks, VAR!

Garfield

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 31, 2018
If City don't win tomorrow. Surely it will be a victory parade for Liverpool as that would leave them only needing 6 wins from 13. And that is if City win everygame

Peek-a-boo!

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
Woodbridge
Hopefully Town can win, they need to play Norden up with Jackson, they were great in the first quarter of the season. Town need to bounce back after the Rotherham result where they were pretty poor.

Only just arrived home from seeing a very comfortable thrashing by Peterborough!

And that was our second or third highest attendance this season too, at nearly 22,000 folks.

Fuuccckkkks sake...

Heshinsi

Oct 25, 2017
Martial's entire strategy this game is to receive the ball and then slip to get a call. It's incredible how useless and creatively bankrupt the midfield is without Pogba.

Deleted member 2254

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Sassuolo winning 3-0 after half an hour.
Roma finds 3-1 in the second half.
Roma gets a red card.
Roma gets a penalty, 3-2.
One minute later it's 4-2 for Sassuolo.

The ride never ends.

Malcolm9

Oct 27, 2017
UK
This has been such an amazing season so far for my Reds!!

Liverpool have been on another level at times, aswell as winning games when they not been playing great and that is how you win league titles. The rest of the pack have just been so inconsistent which has contributed to that huge gap but Liverpool more than deserve it.

Malcolm9

Oct 27, 2017
UK
Only just arrived home from seeing a very comfortable thrashing by Peterborough!

And that was our second or third highest attendance this season too, at nearly 22,000 folks.

Fuuccckkkks sake...

They just can't seem to beat the teams around them, plus why Lambert insists on starting Will Keane I don't know. I'm not a fan of Lambert anyway, Town need to move him on at some point.

How the guy got an extended contract is a mystery.

Deleted member 2254

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Liverpool have been on another level at times, aswell as winning games when they not been playing great and that is how you win league titles. The rest of the pack have just been so inconsistent which has contributed to that huge gap but Liverpool more than deserve it.

Legitimately the only team in UCL I currently fear. They're not unbeatable (see Napoli) but so damn consistent, managing to find a goal or two even when they play like shit. And when they're good, they can bury you.

Status
Not open for further replies.