• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

RocknRola

Oct 25, 2017
Portugal
Someone forgot to tell Valencia's keeper that the match had started lmao

Completely unaware of what was happening. Nicely done by Kroos though!

RocknRola

Oct 25, 2017
Portugal
RIP Valencia.

Kinda surprised at RM. Been a while since I watched them play (last time was probably the 1st PSG vs RM game in the CL this season). They're playing much better than what I remember, Zizou is putting in the work!

whatsinaname

Oct 25, 2017
RIP Valencia.

Kinda surprised at RM. Been a while since I watched them play (last time was probably the 1st PSG vs RM game in the CL this season). They're playing much better than what I remember, Zizou is putting in the work!

They have been putting in great defensive performances for the last 8-10 games, it has been the goal scoring that has been a little concerning. Hopefully the ketchup bottle opens for Jovic soon.

Valverde has been the find of the season.

DBT85

Resident Thread Mechanic
Oct 26, 2017
VAR continues to be dumb at times
SmartSelect_20200109-090654_The_Athletic.jpg

Deleted member 16452

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Valvarde is player of the season so far for Madrid.

You notice how our defense and even attacking suffers whenever he's not playing.

OP
OP
Syder

Syder

The Moyes are Back in Town
Oct 25, 2017
We seriously have to think about Tammy or DIngs leading the line for us at the Euros now.

Mory Dunz

Oct 25, 2017
just turned this game on and already saw Barca score but was offside
then penalty for Atl
then goal for Atl
in between was chance after chance.

what is happening.

CM_Ace

Oct 25, 2017
San Francisco
Imagine conceding 3 goals to a team with 30% ball possession. Doesn't matter how on fire the front 3 and Ter Stegen are, we ain't doing shit in the UCL with this defense.

whatsinaname

Oct 25, 2017
Madrid and Barca should just take their retired players and play a new 'Clasico El Clasico' in Saudi and everyone else can just go back to the old tournament format.

Status
Not open for further replies.