• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Donos

Nov 15, 2017
Well, Milner seems injured. PL and CL matter probably more so the thin squad is understandable.

Donos

Nov 15, 2017
Don't understand why a draw is possible in this Cup. Takes a bit tension out of it. Also more games in an already stacked season.

DFB Pokal (german Cup) is always good for some upsets because weaker teams manage to get to the penalty shooting and win.

Vault

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Don't understand why a draw is possible in this Cup. Takes a bit tension out of it. Also more games in an already stacked season.

DFB Pokal (german Cup) is always good for some upsets because weaker teams manage to get to the penalty shooting and win.
For the smaller teams getting a replay is huge financially

Bobson Dugnutt

Self Requested Ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
What is the actual point of Everton

Don't get relegated, don't get into Europe, don't do anything in the cups, can't beat their rivals even when playing an u12s side. Must be infuriating

Peek-a-boo!

Oct 30, 2017
Woodbridge
Everton were beaten by '16 year old midgets'.

Let that sink in...

Just seen that red card in the Crystal Palace vs Derby County match — the guy had absolutely no right to whinge about his sending off; he was protesting for at least 30 seconds after the decision was made!

Reanimatoin

Oct 26, 2017
Cleethorpes UK
I'll stop watching football for a while if we don't.
e8a.gif

RisingStar

Banned
Oct 8, 2019
Really wanted Elliot and Minamino to score today but it's fine. Many of them can easily start in league games later during the season, especially after January is done and dusted to be honest. Main squad can focus more on Champions League and bigger games.

Very impressed with Elliot, Jones, Williams, Hoever and Larouci. Still waiting to see how Brewster and Sepp can impress.

SirThou

Oct 27, 2017
Very impressed with Elliot, Jones, Williams, Hoever and Larouci. Still waiting to see how Brewster and Sepp can impress.

Am I crazy or Hoever wasn't in the squad today?

I've got a lot of love for Williams for that performance.Was great offensively first half and all around second. I didn't believe in him from the Arsenal match but think he'll do a job when Clyne's injured/gone after today.

Want to badly see Brewster succeed. Unfortunately, think a loan's best for him at this point.

Macca

Oct 25, 2017
Am I crazy or Hoever wasn't in the squad today?

I've got a lot of love for Williams for that performance.Was great offensively first half and all around second. I didn't believe in him from the Arsenal match but think he'll do a job when Clyne's injured/gone after today.

Want to badly see Brewster succeed. Unfortunately, think a loan's best for him at this point.

Hoever was on the bench.

Grandia

Dec 13, 2017
Everton wanna challenge for europe but couldnt even beat this liverpool team. All that money spent over the years... 20 years since they last won at Anfield? Sheesh.

What kind of derby is this really?

Fuck it. Tranmere probably put up a better fight then Everton

Status
Not open for further replies.