• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mighty_Bison

Oct 27, 2017
Usmanov to Everton makes sense. Apparently he met with Ancelotti to convince him to come to us. Seems as though he's already there

FuturusX

Oct 28, 2017
I cannot get my head around wtf hes on about with this

The cheeky wink he threw out before delivering that line was amazing. He was pleased with himself.

if I had to guess, I think he is suggesting that a dispute of this kind would have ended very differently medieval times.Robin is lucky we live in modern times?

Grandia

Dec 13, 2017
hope Piatek manages to find his form again this season. He was so fun to watch in Genoa and the 1st half of his milan year

whatsinaname

Oct 25, 2017
Damn, Madrid's defense is a mess when Ramos is not in the back line. Varane and Militao need a stretch of games together.

INST

Nov 2, 2017
Damn, Madrid's defense is a mess when Ramos is not in the back line. Varane and Militao need a stretch of games together.

It is a mess with Ramos as well. Also doesn't help that we still use that tired midfield, need Valverde in there. Ramos-Militao is prolly our best duo, but Zidane loves Varane. City is gonna tear us apart.

whatsinaname

Oct 25, 2017
Damn, mm VAR reviews again.

They need to implement a margin of error like in cricket. If the decision is within a frame (10 inches I think), go with umpires call or for attacking or defending team consistently.

INST

Nov 2, 2017
Valverde is class. Fair play to Zidane for getting rid of Ceballos and Llorente and giving Valverde the chance. Got it right.

FuturusX

Oct 28, 2017
Maddison is Leicester best player if you account for his age. (Vardy's value is restricted by his age). A bid of 45 million and a bag of crisps is pretty derisory.

SABO.

Nov 6, 2017
Maddison would be a fool to give up champions league football next season.

If this Leiceister team stays intact for next season, performs well in the champs, all the star players will be able to pick which top club they want to go.

On a more important note, Sam Kerr starts for Chelsea W tonight!!

Oct 27, 2017
Spain

If this Leiceister team stays intact for next season, performs well in the champs, all the star players will be able to pick which top club they want to go.

Yeah, moving to Manchester United is a downgrade more than anything...

DBT85

Resident Thread Mechanic
Oct 26, 2017

On one hand CL that they won't win, on the other hand a boat load of money. Lots of players do it.

Peek-a-boo!

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
Woodbridge
Sweet Jesus...

I don't particularly like the club however, their commemorative 50th anniversary kit that they're wearing against Nottingham Forest in the FA Cup 3rd round match this afternoon is absolutely superb!

NINTCHDBPICT000549199729.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.