• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
Syder

Syder

The Moyes are Back in Town
Oct 25, 2017
Well, I already felt that this time Moyes would get more leverage and I suspect that he may wrest a little more control away from Sullivan, and he couldn't have started his second stint with us any better. I don't have any particular issue with appointing Moyes as he has a vision and some semblance of an idea about how to build a stumbling club. Not to get too carried away but, frankly, who do people think would be better who would've realistically come? The appointment of Moyes or Chris Hughton or Danny Cowley is all a bit moot. Nobody is going to be able to thrive under these circumstances.
People have viewed it as a regressive, uninspired choice without putting the pieces together that this is a regressive, uninspiring club. The team is listless and without direction because the club is too. There is no culture of success or excellence anywhere at West Ham and that is reflected in everything that happens at the club.
Moyes is fine because it doesn't matter who they appoint. It's all about drifting and listless nothingness. It's about hanging on until something better comes along in Summer 2021. We've got a rough run of fixtures over the next couple of months and those 3 points were desperately needed. Hopefully, Moyes gets them working their bollocks off on the training ground over the next 9 days until the game at Sheff United. Back the manager, back the team.

Happy New Year, everyone.

His Majesty

Oct 25, 2017
Belgium
Mane leaving to Real Madrid during the winter transfer period leading to a rift in the Liverpool dressing room. That's my New Year's resolution.

Raijinto

self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Mourinho was sacked for less than this surely.

This team are lying spread-eagle flat on the floor.

No wonder Pogba can't wait to leave. He's wasting his time every day he stays there IMO.

His Majesty

Oct 25, 2017
Belgium
Ole, take the wheel Take it from my hands 'Cause I can't do this on my own I'm letting go So give me one more chance And save me from this road I'm on Ole, take the wheel

yagal

Oct 25, 2017
Wow, missed the first half, just wow
2 - 0
Arsenal
And he will still be the manager next week
just wow

Kromeo

Oct 27, 2017
Not just a win but a clean sheet, I can't even remember the last time we deserved to win a game.. don't know how much it was just down to Utd being awful but much needed either way

Status
Not open for further replies.