• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

plexxrock

Banned
Feb 19, 2019
I've slid into the 'This is the end' one.

it's painful seeing poor haller at west ham, same with fornals. they are both quality. what is the issue? same disease that everton suffer from? or is it a case of to much leftovers from previous managers?

----------------------------

more reports today about haaland to bvb, of all the clubs i think that is probably the best possible move he could make rn. that or to leipzig. spend a couple of years at either, and then make a move for one of the bigs. (assuming he turns out to be what people are expecting)

pretty sure bvb will push hard to get poch or marco rose in. still think sancho goes in january though.

Shav1

May 18, 2018
Bilić-level shambles right now, we were the best team for ages and capitulated. Pellegrini shouldn't get these easier games coming up, to be honest, he hasn't earned them. I was in the 'Don't know what we do with him' camp and now I've slid into the 'This is the end' one.
Pellegrini is... maybe not a manager for a team like West Ham it seems.
All the reports I've read about him describes his methods as very hands off ( no analysis, not alot of coaching). It seems he's more the type of manager that's a safe pair of hands if his squad is great. I don't think he's gonna fix this form (maybe he can if he gets some signings in January to plug the gaps in the team but that's unlikely).

OP
OP
Syder

Syder

The Moyes are Back in Town
Oct 25, 2017
it's painful seeing poor haller at west ham, same with fornals. they are both quality. what is the issue? same disease that everton suffer from? or is it a case of to much leftovers from previous managers?
Manager could've had a bit more financial support (1 or 2 more signings) but the way we look directionless is 100% on him. All ITKs say players want more information.
Haller looks like Arnautović before Moyes came in; cannot be fucked and always got his head down.

Rumours are the Southampton game will be his last without 3 points.

plexxrock

Banned
Feb 19, 2019
Manager could've had a bit more financial support (1 or 2 more signings) but the way we look directionless is 100% on him. All ITKs say players want more information.
Haller looks like Arnautović before Moyes came in; cannot be fucked and always got his head down.

Rumours are the Southampton game will be his last without 3 points.

how much do you think falls on the side of fabianski's injury? what his staff like there at west ham, compared to who he had with him when he won the league with manchester city?

yeah, haller looks not at all himself. and out of all three of that eintracht group, i actually rate haller ahead of both rebic and jovic.

so soton vs ham will be el saccico? (eventhough soton would be morons getting rid of hasenhuttl)

INST

Nov 2, 2017
Will Klopp stay if he wins the title? I could see him wanting to go out on a high note. Took them back to the top, winning the CL and finally the PL.

OP
OP
Syder

Syder

The Moyes are Back in Town
Oct 25, 2017
how much do you think falls on the side of fabianski's injury? what his staff like there at west ham, compared to who he had with him when he won the league with manchester city?

yeah, haller looks not at all himself. and out of all three of that eintracht group, i actually rate haller ahead of both rebic and jovic.

so soton vs ham will be el saccico? (eventhough soton would be morons getting rid of hasenhuttl)
Fabianksi would've just papered over the cracks with his usual amazing performances. Pellegrini has all his own staff, we've never given a manager this much freedom and he's still screwing it up.

Southampton have looked improved since the 9-0. I expect us to lose and the manager to be gone.

Grandia

Dec 13, 2017
3 points? Pepe scores? Martinelli scores?

Thank god.

Now we get slapped by man city next week lol

JuanLatino

Cerny’s little helper
Oct 25, 2017
Will Klopp stay if he wins the title? I could see him wanting to go out on a high note. Took them back to the top, winning the CL and finally the PL.

Kloppo always fullfills his contracts - so unless Liverpool sacks him he is gonna stay till 2022. But beyond that, seriously doubt that

plexxrock

Banned
Feb 19, 2019

klopp loves the club to much to go before he is sure whoever is going to get groomed to take over is ready to do so. if he goes after this season it'll be for personal reasons, like losing someone close or family member diagnosed with cancer type stuff. not because lfc won the league.

Pellegrini has all his own staff, we've never given a manager this much freedom and he's still screwing it up.

reason i'm asking is you saw players develop under his care at city, but it seems really stagnate. on the other hand, most criticisms towards him during those days was also about direction, and inability to change tactics during games.

so who would you have take over for pelle?

INST

Nov 2, 2017
Kloppo always fullfills his contracts - so unless Liverpool sacks him he is gonna stay till 2022. But beyond that, seriously doubt that

Was his contract expiring at Dortmund as well? Thought he left because it was clearly not working anymore. Maybe wanting to avoid a similar situation.

JuanLatino

Cerny’s little helper
Oct 25, 2017
Was his contract expiring at Dortmund as well? Thought he left because it was clearly not working anymore. Maybe wanting to avoid a similar situation.

no it wasn't but that year was such a bizzare season with Dortmund landing at a relegation spot after 10 Games, which is why klopp decided with the Dortmund Bosses to end his contract after the season.

the difference between Liverpool and Dortmund however is the fact that Liverpool will not loose their best player each year to their rivals, so Klopp can build on his success instead of having to reinvent his team each year.

plexxrock

Banned
Feb 19, 2019
I've wanted Benitez since we knew Moyes wasn't staying but we'd have to pay through the nose to get him.

i like and rate rafa, but yeah. he' probably cost you quite alot. he seems to be living the life over there in china. it's amazing how ashley pissed that away with rafa at newcastle.

Scousefury

Oct 28, 2017
If Salzburg win, do they get the 2nd spot? They'd have the same points, what breaks the difference?
If they win they go through on head to head, unless it ends 4-3 then we go through.

Salzberg are giving this their all. As we get towards 90 mins at 0-0 football history tell me they score a winner very late on.

F34R

Oct 27, 2017
Heck of a first half for sure. We really need to finish these chances off. How long can Allison keep them out of his net?

RocknRola

Oct 25, 2017
Portugal
If they win they go through on head to head, unless it ends 4-3 then we go through.

Salzberg are giving this their all. As we get towards 90 mins at 0-0 football history tell me they score a winner very late on.
Great first half, a joy to watch.

The direct result. It was 4-3 in Liverpool so any win under that gives them the away goal advantage.

Oh right, that crazy game. Huh. Liverpool better be careful, they don't wanna face Arsenal on Thursday nights now, do they? :P

KingSnake

Oct 25, 2017

But the recent Liverpool history shows that you struggle, but you always manage to score a goal somehow and then all the hell breaks loose on the opposing team.

RocknRola

Oct 25, 2017
Portugal
I'll tell you this, my brother makes football predictions that come true, and he has been insisting all season that Liverpool will fall on its face in the Champions League.

Embrace the chaos.
To be fair, outside of RM's 3 consecutive titles, the norm has been for the previous Champion not to retain the title ( and many times not even reach the final of the following year).

Status
Not open for further replies.