• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mory Dunz

Oct 25, 2017

that little bounce right after he hits it..
Nom_Nom_nom.png

holy

I saw comments that suarez scored a "cheeky? goal, but that was underselling it

Oni

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Happy to be proven wrong but wouldn't you at least want Lacazette playing?

Nah feel like we need to just play our best player in his natural position right now. And Martinelli's earned a chance too

Edit: Personell doesn't really matter when they're being used incorrectly though. Seeing Xhaka is holding once again whilst Torriera is just all over the place.

Raijinto

self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Imagine if Xhaxa had tried that flick on the edge of his area instead of Torreira.

The Arsenal fans would've exploded.

NHale

Oct 25, 2017
So when is the Wenger caretaker until end of the season announcement? At halftime or wait until tomorrow morning?

phaze

Oct 26, 2017
lul Ozil

The one good thing about him playing is that his stans need to crawl back under beds they crawled out from.

cognizant

Dec 19, 2017
Eeey, I missed 4 goals. That'll do wonders for the dressing room atmosphere.

EDIT: this is what happens when you take shitty David Luiz off the team. Hate that guy.

plexxrock

Banned
Feb 19, 2019
i would be really curious to see what graham potter could do with arsenal if given the chance. he's not been at brighton long, but he's transformed their style of play completly, and turned them into a posession based team. and the material he has to work with there is far from great.

i think he's proven enough, both the work he did here in sweden, but also in the championship. and it's really only a matter of time before he gets a shot at a big club. so why not arsenal?

Shav1

May 18, 2018
i would be really curious to see what graham potter could do with arsenal if given the chance. he's not been at brighton long, but he's transformed their style of play completly, and turned them into a posession based team. and the material he has to work with there is far from great.

i think he's proven enough, both the work he did here in sweden, but also in the championship. and it's really only a matter of time before he gets a shot at a big club. so why not arsenal?

He's done great jobs where he's been for sure (especially Swansea) but I'm curious to see how Brighton does overall this season before I make any judgments. The signs are positive though.

plexxrock

Banned
Feb 19, 2019
He's done great jobs where he's been for sure (especially Swansea) but I'm curious to see how Brighton does overall this season before I make any judgments. The signs are positive though.

what he did for ostersund was very impressive aswell. eventhough allsvenskan is a trash league.

-----------------

why are there rumours flying around about emery to everton? surely they can't be serious?

-----------------------

martinelli look the real article atleast.

OP
OP
Syder

Syder

The Moyes are Back in Town
Oct 25, 2017
Bilić-level shambles right now, we were the best team for ages and capitulated. Pellegrini shouldn't get these easier games coming up, to be honest, he hasn't earned them. I was in the 'Don't know what we do with him' camp and now I've slid into the 'This is the end' one.

Deleted member 16136

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
How are West Ham fans feeling with their situation at the minute? I assumed things would be on the up with some of the signings and getting an experienced manager in ........ all seems a bit shit though.

Status
Not open for further replies.