• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 2254

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Unless I'm missing something nowhere in the rules does it say anything which makes the bolded relevant.

Back in the day, it was a "last man foul" interpretation on red cards. It was irrelevant if anyone could catch up, if it was the last man it was automatic red card. This changed years ago, now refs have to consider whether truly the defender hit a player that had a clear goal occasion at hand or not. In this case the attacker was just past midfield on the right side of the field, he still needed to run back towards the middle with two defenders behind but who could run forward and without a ball. It wasn't a clear cut obvious goal situation. The ironic thing is that the ref saw this correctly, gave it a yellow, then he watched it on VAR and gave out a red.

Damn Silly

Oct 25, 2017
It was mad at the time, but as time goes by it only gets increasingly mad that I managed to see Messi play live in fuckin' Dundee.

plexxrock

Banned
Feb 19, 2019
Nah, we can't compete against Messi. Will trash us again in El Clasico and go on to win it comfortably.

Just gotta hope Zidane pulls something out of his ass for the CL.

i think you go out in quarter or semis unless you go shopping in january. your middfield is still dead, and i don't think you can rely on valverde to keep bailing you out as he has been so far.

Deleted member 2254

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Well, that bogus red card killed Juventus in this match. They still went very close to tying it. Doesn't matter that much in the end, Inter's tie definitely makes this loss less important.

INST

Nov 2, 2017
i think you go out in quarter or semis unless you go shopping in january. your middfield is still dead, and i don't think you can rely on valverde to keep bailing you out as he has been so far.

Nvm the midfield, that defense is plain crap. Varane, Carvajal and Marcelo (defensively) have been horrible. And yeah on top of that the likes of Kroos and Casemiro are done. Zidane needs to quickly replace them as he has done with Modric/Valverde.

Also: lol Juve. Sarri to get sacked at the end of the season?

Deleted member 2254

Banned
Oct 25, 2017

Why? He's on a very good points average in Serie A, Inter is barely losing points so it's tighter than usual ahead. They were tieing this match against an extremely good Lazio lately on their field with multiple key injuries to boot and In UCL they comfortably finished 1st in a group with Atletico. They won the matches against Napoli and Inter who seemed the rivals this year (Napoli is now failing hard, Inter still holding on).

Oct 27, 2017
Spain
Nvm the midfield, that defense is plain crap. Varane, Carvajal and Marcelo (defensively) have been horrible. And yeah on top of that the likes of Kroos and Casemiro are done. Zidane needs to quickly replace them as he has done with Modric/Valverde.

Only two teams have fewer goals against than RM, and that's with the goalkeeping problem at the beginning of the season.

And come on, saying Casemiro and Kroos are done is just absolutely fucking ridiculous, with the performance they are having this season.

What we need to do is get back Odegaard, get a quality Casemiro substitute, get back Hakimi and get rid of Odriozola, and shed weight in the attack. (Vázquez, Mariano, loan Brahím Díaz)

plexxrock

Banned
Feb 19, 2019

Only two teams have fewer goals against than RM, and that's with the goalkeeping problem at the beginning of the season.

And come on, saying Casemiro and Kroos are done is just absolutely fucking ridiculous, with the performance they are having this season.

What we need to do is get back Odegaard, get a quality Casemiro substitute, get back Hakimi and get rid of Odriozola, and shed weight in the attack. (Vázquez, Mariano, loan Brahím Díaz)

kroos is 100% done. his legs are completly gone. trying to play a midfield with modric + kroos in it is a huuuuge liability. as for your defense you should buy a cb to replace ramos (since the faith in militao seem to be zero) and then call back the right-backs you have out on loan.

and then buy a world class right-winger to replace bale. (as i wrote on the page before this one, i think you'll buy sterling or salah next summer)

Loan Wolf

Nov 9, 2017
Having to choose between Juventus or Lazio is like asking if you would rather get gonorrhea or dysentery.

maxxpower

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
California
Just saw that City, Juventus and Bayern Munich lost. Good times. If only Cuntelona had lost too.

OP
OP
Syder

Syder

The Moyes are Back in Town
Oct 25, 2017
I feel like Bayern are the only mid to long-term underperforming European elite where I don't hear people criticising the players much

Feels like things have been on a slow decline in terms of character since Schweini left and Lahm retired

CM_Ace

Oct 25, 2017
San Francisco

that little bounce right after he hits it..
Nom_Nom_nom.png

OP
OP
Syder

Syder

The Moyes are Back in Town
Oct 25, 2017
The full clip of Neville and co. talking about racism in football and society

Wing Scarab

Banned
Nov 1, 2017
No you didn't and bringing up racism in the UK isn't what people "got their knickers in a bunch" about.
This isn't the same thing that Neville brought up:
Nope. My point was that, people talking about racism in other countries and crucifying other countries and putting them down when the racism in this country is just as bad as bad as them but yet people in the UK try to pretend its not as big an issue here.

SMD

Oct 28, 2017
Nope. My point was that, people talking about racism in other countries and crucifying other countries and putting them down when the racism in this country is just as bad as bad as them but yet people in the UK try to pretend its not as big an issue here.

Racism in the UK isn't as bad as in the US.

It's pretty bad in the UK.

No one was comparing it to the USA before you brought it up, we're happy enough dissecting our own bigotry and racial issues without it.

Wing Scarab

Banned
Nov 1, 2017
Racism in the UK isn't as bad as in the US.

Yes it is

It's pretty bad in the UK.

Its horrible

No one was comparing it to the USA before you brought it up,

Who gives a shit. I bought it up becauise you hypocrites love to rag on other countries especially the states while ignoring how bad the situation is over here.

we're happy enough dissecting our own bigotry and racial issues without it.
You must feel like a big man now. You want some forum street cred or something? Not sure how you dissecting my bigotry and racial issues? I live in the UK and I come across racial problem almost everyday. So not sure what exactly is your point with this comment.

King_Moc

Oct 25, 2017
Yes it is

Its horrible

Who gives a shit. I bought it up becauise you hypocrites love to rag on other countries especially the states while ignoring how bad the situation is over here.

You must feel like a big man now. You want some forum street cred or something? Not sure how you dissecting my bigotry and racial issues? I live in the UK and I come across racial problem almost everyday. So not sure what exactly is your point with this comment.

Come back when UK prisons are an excuse to keep millions of people of colour in the slave trade.

Muddy Water

Nov 13, 2017
Oh riiiiight that Evra thing, I'd completely forgotten.

And I've never liked Suarez. I wasn't implying that his on-field antics aren't enough to earn the "horrible human" label, but when you've got stuff like Ronaldo's rape allegations getting brushed aside, I thought Suarez might have done even worse off the field that I wasn't aware of.

Killzig

Oct 25, 2017
So Leeds and West Brom seem to have those automatic promotion spots pretty CLOSE TO* safely locked up now. Bielsa and Boiler Man in the prem. Truly blessed timeline.

*I've just put a hex on them. Wednesday going up to get Steve Bruce!

Bestlaidplans

Oct 28, 2017
Yes it is

Its horrible

How's that 13th amendment going?

plexxrock

Banned
Feb 19, 2019
not even evra himself believes suarez is a racist. nor did he think he should even have been banned. also if talking shit and such during a football game (or most competetive sport period) you can cancel 60-70% or more of every athlete you've ever looked up to. you wanna paint one person with a particular brush, you better make sure you do it with everyone who's done similar things.

the biting got headlines sure, but 'aop' is pretty much sop for most teamsports. and since it's extremely rare that it continues between players after the 90mins are up, they seem to be okay with the give & take.

SMD

Oct 28, 2017
not even evra himself believes suarez is a racist. nor did he think he should even have been banned. also if talking shit and such during a football game (or most competetive sport period) you can cancel 60-70% or more of every athlete you've ever looked up to. you wanna paint one person with a particular brush, you better make sure you do it with everyone who's done similar things.

the biting got headlines sure, but 'aop' is pretty much sop for most teamsports. and since it's extremely rare that it continues between players after the 90mins are up, they seem to be okay with the give & take.

Dude he racially abused an opponent and bit people, he's a gobshite.

DBT85

Resident Thread Mechanic
Oct 26, 2017
Wait he's doing the racism in the UK is as bad as the US shite again?

DBT85

Resident Thread Mechanic
Oct 26, 2017
Dude he racially abused an opponent and bit people, he's a gobshite.
Preach.

Bit multiple people have and even told his wife he didn't.

Those tshirts supporting the cunt after he was banned were a disgrace and I'm glad someone like Carra can come out and say it.

Status
Not open for further replies.