• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kromeo

Oct 27, 2017
No surprise to see a twat like Alli's form suddenly pick up after after he gets the manager sacked

Corncob

Prophet of Truth
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
UK
Please can we have one Liverpool game that doesn't cause me severe anxiety at end.

Mory Dunz

Oct 25, 2017
pulisic wasn't great the second half
but dunno why batshuyai wasn't brought on. playing pulisic through the middle isn't his thing

Reanimatoin

Oct 26, 2017
Cleethorpes UK
We lose Alisson for 3 matches?!?!
That's what a straight red card does, yes. EDIT: Guess I was wrong? I thought all straight reds were a 3 match ban, but apparently not? When did that change?

Dude was a fucking idiot for getting himself sent off, but the high defensive line has caused us problems all season now, something has to change.

On another note, Martin Atkinson can go fuck himself with a cactus, anti-liverpool cunt

Scousefury

Oct 28, 2017
Alilson is out for 1 game. But fucking hell we are playing like shit right now but we refuse to lose. This cannot continue.

OP
OP
Syder

Syder

The Moyes are Back in Town
Oct 25, 2017
Welcome back to Era, His Majesty
Hammerhead.gif

Jodez99

Jan 1, 2018
Also, Is Michael Owen a Liverpool fan? He can barely hide his smugness. I'm confused because he played for Man U

Lashley

<<Tag Here>>
Oct 25, 2017
What fans wouldn't have turned on the manager after the run of results and performances we've had going back into last season? Other than promoted teams and relegation battlers. Wenger was shit for nearly a decade before fans turned on him

The biggest nonsense from the Arsenal fans was the "we've got our Arsenal back" after a few wins
Our fans constantly look for a scapegoat, and have been toxic as fuck the past few years.

F34R

Oct 27, 2017
I'm still pretty upset over Atkinson letting that play start knowing the keeper was still getting things set. Pretty shitty thing to do.

poklane

Oct 25, 2017
the Netherlands
Euro 2020 draw:

Group A (hosts are Rome, Italy and Baku, Azerbaijan)
Italy
Switzerland
Turkey
Wales

Group B (hosts are Copenhagen, Denmark and Saint Petersburg, Russia)
Belgium
Russia
Denmark
Finland

Group C (hosts are Amsterdam, Netherlands and Bucharest, Romania)
Ukraine
Netherlands
Austria
Playoff A winner if Romania wins it, Playoff D winner otherwise

Group D (hosts are London, England and Glasgow, Scotland)
England
Croatia
Czech Republic
Playoff C winner

Group E (hosts are Bilbao, Spain and Dublin, Ireland)
Spain
Poland
Sweden
Playoff B winner

Group F (hosts are Budapest, Hungary and Munich, Germany)
Germany
France
Portugal
Playoff A winner if Romania doesn't win it, Playoff D winner otherwise

Turkey - Italy will be the opening match in Rome

ScoutDave

Oct 25, 2017
Euro 2020 draw:

Group A (hosts are Rome, Italy and Baku, Azerbaijan)
Italy
Switzerland
Turkey
Wales

Group B (hosts are Copenhagen, Denmark and Saint Petersburg, Russia)
Belgium
Russia
Denmark
Finland

Group C (hosts are Amsterdam, Netherlands and Bucharest, Romania)
Ukraine
Netherlands
Austria
Playoff A winner if Romania wins it, Playoff D winner otherwise

Group D (hosts are London, England and Glasgow, Scotland)
England
Croatia
Czech Republic
Playoff C winner

Group E (hosts are Bilbao, Spain and Dublin, Ireland)
Spain
Poland
Sweden
Playoff B winner

Group F (hosts are Budapest, Hungary and Munich, Germany)
Germany
France
Portugal
Playoff A winner if Romania doesn't win it, Playoff D winner otherwise

Turkey - Italy will be the opening match in Rome

Thanks for posting this. Wasnt able to watch the draw.

And holy shit the F group.

plexxrock

Banned
Feb 19, 2019
really looking forward to seeing what freddie can come up with for arsenal. especially if he's allowed some recruiting in january. glad that the board decided to give him a shot.

i like emery on a personal level, but i never rated him as a top coach. sure he won europa league with sevilla three years in a row, or the flipside of that is he got knocked out of the champions league group stage three years in a row. he was also the coach in the game where psg proceeded to completly implode at the camp nau eventhough they were up 4 - 0 heading into the game.

ShinRPGamer

Nov 4, 2017
Fuck I missed the draw. Forgot it was today.

As for the groups, I expected Italy's group to be the weakest and indeed, we get off easy. Hopefully we don't revert back to typical italy and struggle to move on from this group.

Group C could be interesting if Romania somehow ends up making it but otherwise it will end up being the least interesting group on paper IMO.

Groups D and E are pretty tough. Could be magnified even moreso depending on who advances from the playoffs.

Group F is a huge bloodbath and as a neutral, I can't wait to see it.

RocknRola

Oct 25, 2017
Portugal
Say what you will, but Group F is a proper Euro group! 2 contenders and 1 potential contender + possibly Iceland (which has been a decent team in the past 4 years).

poklane

Oct 25, 2017
the Netherlands
The only thing which really devalues Group F is the fact that due to their being 24 countries 4/6 number 3s also advance. Just imagine a group like this with only the top 2 advancing.

Hazzuh

Oct 28, 2017
The group stages at the Euros are crap. Portugal, France and Germany are all likely going through anyway.

Vault

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Under this format the group stage is pointless.

you need to have a disaster to not get through

Status
Not open for further replies.