• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Firemind

Oct 25, 2017
The board can't exactly sack the whole team can they? The situation was pretty much untenable after a victoryless streak. Much like Poch at Spurs.

Grandia

Dec 13, 2017
Wish they sacked him after the Southampton game but whatever. Hopefully the players seriously shape up now. No excuses. We haven't had one convincing win all season

Macca

Oct 25, 2017
Shame with Fabinho. Obviously it's a stacked schedule, but we have some kind games coming up over the holidays so we should manage.

Macca

Oct 25, 2017

ps7q60ogdl141.jpg

EKh2_O8XsAAmOp_

Looks great.

RocknRola

Oct 25, 2017
Portugal
Renewing stand by stand, when feasible, is pretty smart. Controls costs and allows the club to make some money back before continuing with the works.

ScoutDave

Oct 25, 2017

Wonder how quick we turn on Freddie when our fraud players continue to play shit

Id feel bad for Poch in this case. Not cause im a Spur supporter. But cause i have a feeling your fanbase is so rabid for a turn of events, that if it doesnt happen quick enough the fans will turn on him too. There is bigger issues there than managerial.

Teddy

Oct 26, 2017
Shame with Fabinho. Obviously it's a stacked schedule, but we have some kind games coming up over the holidays so we should manage.

I'd say the opposite, we never look good without Fabinho, I think we'll really struggle without him.

I think we're certain to be in 2nd place in the league by the new year.

Macca

Oct 25, 2017
I'd say the opposite, we never look good without Fabinho, I think we'll really struggle without him.

I think we're certain to be in 2nd place in the league by the new year.

Time will tell, start by winning the upcoming 2 home games in the next couple of days(Brighton and Everton).

texhnolyze

Shinra Employee
Oct 25, 2017
Indonesia
Emery was fantastic with Sevilla, but his skills and tactics were dulled with PSG because there was basically no challenge in the league.

PSG was a mistake, not only for players but also managers.

gir

Oct 25, 2017
i really hope frank does not attempt to play zouma over tomori. because zouma is past it, he never came back from those knee injuries he had. rudiger/tomori would pair up nicely.
Dropped tomori on Wednesday with christensen back from injury supposedly. Rudi will def start, it will be interesting to see who plays alongside him. Atm would probably be azpi tomori rudi james

Kromeo

Oct 27, 2017
Yep, our fans would turn on him

What fans wouldn't have turned on the manager after the run of results and performances we've had going back into last season? Other than promoted teams and relegation battlers. Wenger was shit for nearly a decade before fans turned on him

The biggest nonsense from the Arsenal fans was the "we've got our Arsenal back" after a few wins

Killzig

Oct 25, 2017

:D

It's really stunning how bad the Newcastle front has been. Love me some Saint Maximin though.

Kromeo

Oct 27, 2017
I don't think City are even going to finish second, something not right with them this season

Status
Not open for further replies.