• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Loan Wolf

Nov 9, 2017
Doubt we'll play a strong staring 11 tbh. I'm expecting Inter to win.

tenor.gif

JuanLatino

Cerny’s little helper
Oct 25, 2017
welp Liverpool can't take a rest for the last game.
Favre needs to leave, but i can't think of any good and realistic alternative atm
Messi the Goat saving Valverdes Ass once again
Leipzig did it helll yeah !

Oct 27, 2017
Spain
I was hoping Dortmund would at least draw Barcelona, but nope. They don't deserve to get through the group phase, I hope Inter and away Barcelona shaft them and it's Inter that gets through.

Super unfair group in all honesty, when you see the group Man City is in. (They always seem to get the easiest groups)

Jodez99

Jan 1, 2018
Dortmund is sadly not gonna go back to their highs of when they had Klopp for a long while, if ever.

Deleted member 2254

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
what if napoli draws and salzburg wins? we will all be at 10 pts, who will go through?

A complex calculation about the results they all got against each other, goal differences and whatnot. I'll be honest, I can not calculate it myself.

EDIT: Reading more about it, Napoli scored 4 points against Liverpool and Salzburg alike, so they did best against the intrateam battles and they'd be first. Crazily enough, Liverpool would probably be picking the shortest straw in this case, with Salzburg taking second. In short, Liverpool can't afford to lose that match at any cost. Napoli may keep 1st place even with a loss.

Last edited:

ForthU

Oct 27, 2017
Thanks guys. So we should be safe with just a draw with Genk

but why tf do our groups have to be this convoluted every time...

gir

Oct 25, 2017
so cycle draxler for malcom or eriksen? i mean you already brought in herera for bench depth aswell? and if malcom / eriksen / draxler / herera all are squad depth. who would your ideal starting midfield be outside of verratti (who is injury prone) ? and guaye (who is near 30 already)

i think you should try and make a deal with west ham for haller. you forgot to list tomori in that mason,reece & tammy bunch
Yeah forgot about fikayo, good with some big mistakes though. When rudi is back though, think it will be zouma and him tho

SABO.

Nov 6, 2017
Arsenal are embarrassingly bad. There's no excuses, this is beyond the manager.

No it isnt. The players have given up on the manager too.

Arsenal in August would have dispatched Frankfurt no problem.

At the beginning of the season, after a handful of games, a lot were thinking they'd be in the top 4 mix easily this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.