• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Teddy

Oct 26, 2017
We could end up in the Europa League at this rate if we aren't careful. Need to win tonight tbh, as a draw isn't that helpful as we'd still need to win in Salzburg.

plexxrock

Banned
Feb 19, 2019
Malcom and Eriksen are bench depth prospects. They aren't expected to be on a starting 11

Since we can prety much assume Cavani and Neymar will be gone in june, having a « free » Eriksen and a super cheap Malcom isn't a bad thing per se and shows Leonardo's vision of building a team with a low cost in mind (as evidenced by PSG's summer mercato which was less than 80 million euros all said and done)

Nkunku leaving was probably a lot more on Antonio Enriqué

so cycle draxler for malcom or eriksen? i mean you already brought in herera for bench depth aswell? and if malcom / eriksen / draxler / herera all are squad depth. who would your ideal starting midfield be outside of verratti (who is injury prone) ? and guaye (who is near 30 already)

aye and as @Malcolm9 said, jovic would have been a good shout too. Might even look to another young player, if they have the right attitude like tammy, mason, and reece then don't see why another one can't come in

i think you should try and make a deal with west ham for haller. you forgot to list tomori in that mason,reece & tammy bunch

Last edited:

Firemind

Oct 25, 2017
I think this is the real price Ajax won/is winning by doing so well in the champions league. Retaining good players always has been a huge issue for Dutch clubs, so players seeing Ajax as a top tier club leading to them staying is a HUUUUUUGE win.
FdJ/de Ligt are still worth the price imo

I mean, Utd payed £80 million for Maguire. That's mental.

Without those transfer fees, I doubt you could upgrade all those contracts and get Promes, Martinez etc.

RocknRola

Oct 25, 2017
Portugal
Benfica scores again!!

What the hell Leipzig, you were supposed to crush their hopes and dreams!!

Edit:

Their keeper got a bit injured in the goal. Hope it's nothing too serious. He's coming off by the refs decision, apparently.

RocknRola

Oct 25, 2017
Portugal
When was the last time a team like Barça, Bayern, Real, etc (the usuals in the CL) didn't make it through the group stage? Probably early 00's or the 90's (and earlier) no? Feels like they always clear the group stage (even if they may fall in the first KO round).

Theorry

Oct 27, 2017
Lol a small kid on the field at Ajax - Lille and runs towards Ziyech.

EKaPNHuXUAICZc-

RocknRola

Oct 25, 2017
Portugal
That Slavia Prague has managed, at the very least, 2 points and made everyone fight hard for their wins against them is quite the achievement. In any other group they'd be legit contenders for the top 2 spots.

KingSnake

Oct 25, 2017
So, Salzburg needs to beat Liverpool, Atalanta must win at Shaktar, Inter needs to beat Barca and Ajax needs just a draw. I guess only two of these will happen.

F34R

Oct 27, 2017
Liverpool didn't play so well today, but at least we did get a point out of it. Disappointed, but not entirely lost.

Garjon

Oct 27, 2017
We were honestly awful until Ox came on, I have no idea why he isn't starting every game yet. And by God did we miss Trent

Status
Not open for further replies.