• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kopite

Oct 28, 2017
Racist incident in the Dutch 2nd tier today unfortunately. According to the player who was racially abused he was called "cancerous black", "cancerous n-word", "cancerous cotton picker" and "black pete" with the coach of the opposing team also calling him a "pathetic guy". Ref immediately temporarily paused the game once he noticed what was going on and let Excelsior (the team of the racially abused player) decide if they wanted to continue or permanently abandon the game. The club to which the racist supporters belong to denies that any racist outings happened.
Player then scored and celebrated in front of the cunts

OP
OP
Syder

Syder

The Moyes are Back in Town
Oct 25, 2017
It's amazing how despite being letdown by his national team most of his career, Messi still flies back to Argentina with 100% of his A game for them

Grandia

Dec 13, 2017
Arsenal facing Southampton this week.

They only had 1 win in their last 10 games..

Emery please I beg u..

plexxrock

Banned
Feb 19, 2019
No idea when was the last time Italy scored 9 goals in a match, official or otherwise.

italy finally has a new golden generation on the way up. probably won't be fully ready for the euros this summer, but for the next world cup? yikes.

sensi, barella, cristante, chiesa, zaniolo, tonali (and that's without mentioning jorginho and verratti) mid/att depth in italy is off the charts.

only thing missing is a really prolific striker, i wouldn't trust immobile and bellotti to carry through an entire tournament.

france and holland also have amazing depth and talent out the ass coming up, but they are being coached by absolute fucking trash. worst thing that could have happened to the national team was deschamps managing to win the world cup 2018, if he hadn't his ass probably would have been gone. sooo much talent wasted being forced to play his shit brand of football and bad team selection.

--------------

it was the last euro's right that someone put up that just giving page to pay for raheem sterling's plane ticket back to england?

Last edited:
OP
OP
Syder

Syder

The Moyes are Back in Town
Oct 25, 2017
Jumped before he was pushed, I think. Let down by the players and the board.

FuturusX

Oct 28, 2017
Did he jump or was he pushed. Or did they agree that he would jump whilst they pushed him off the bridge?

EDIT: Seems like he was pushed.

Sasliquid

Oct 25, 2017
Poch made me proud to be a Spurs fan but we couldn't go on much longer, our last 10 months have been generally poor considering the players at our disposal (CL not included).

I wish him the best of luck going forward (unless he stays in the Premier League)

plexxrock

Banned
Feb 19, 2019
considering the amount of time he gave spurs i'd expect him to give himself time until the summer before taking a new job. unless he gets some insane offer.

feel bad for n'dombele and lo celso who got recruited into mess that is the current spurs squad.

jbug617

Oct 25, 2017
Gee, I wonder who Spurs have next...
EJw0Tx_XsAIZ7H8

Hazzuh

Oct 28, 2017
Spurs should get Mourinho as an interim manager to get things ready for Wenger in the summer.

jelly

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Wow, just heard the Poch news. It was a ropey period and he did look kinda fed up but still surprising, never seemed right after Madrid rumours heated up. He didn't have the air of Mourinho meltdowns but a slight whiff. I will laugh if they are stupid enough to sign up Mourinho to replace him.

UF_C

Oct 25, 2017
Soccer treating managers like an old pair of socks to be discarded on whim is something I just can't get used to. Poch is a great manager. He develops talent better than almost any other manager in the world. I get that the team is wholly underperforming but these firings prove the team has no vision beyond just this year. I feel for Tot fans as much as I can without actually rooting for them and still hope they lose every game.

Status
Not open for further replies.