• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

RocknRola

Oct 25, 2017
Portugal
Also Genoa still holding strong despite playing with 9 right now.

Edit:

Correction - the 2nd red car apparently was for a sub, so they're still playing with 10. The live score doesn't make that obvious, my bad.

Peek-a-boo!

Oct 30, 2017
Woodbridge
That was the best match of this season thus far, even with some silly school boy errors along the way!

So, ssoooo glad I watched this instead of catching up with Sir David Attenborough's new documentary.

Donos

Nov 15, 2017
Was so tired and kept sleeping away while watching Liverpool-Arsenal and Dortmund. Tuned out of Dortmund after the 1-0 which was a mistake... tuned out of Pool game after the 3-1which was a mistake....
Good results.

Lashley

<<Tag Here>>
Oct 25, 2017
37f3427224f571158e4e07f133d38457.png

So many reds

OP
OP
Syder

Syder

The Moyes are Back in Town
Oct 25, 2017
Just like to say.. I fucking hate Penaldo Rapenaldo

Oct 28, 2017
Missed the Liverpool Arsenal game was working. Checked the score when it was 5-4 and my immediate reaction was HOW ARE WE LOSING TO ARSENAL?! Then I looked at the lineups and thought fair play. When I checked again after my shift just finished and saw we won on penalties I burst out laughing. Christ Arsenal. Shame I missed this sounds like an amazing game.

RocknRola

Oct 25, 2017
Portugal
Missed the Liverpool Arsenal game was working. Checked the score when it was 5-4 and my immediate reaction was HOW ARE WE LOSING TO ARSENAL?! Then I looked at the lineups and thought fair play. When I checked again after my shift just finished and saw we won on penalties I burst out laughing. Christ Arsenal. Shame I missed this sounds like an amazing game.
Had some bangers in there as well. It was a great game, especially from a neutral standpoint.

RisingStar

Banned
Oct 8, 2019
Hilarious game and Origi is a fucking legend in Liverpool mythos. Screw being a cult hero at this point.

That being said, lol at the fixtures. If we make it through some how in December, it'll be some crazy voodoo.

cw_sasuke

Oct 27, 2017
Just saw the Pool v Arsenal recap in YT.
Man this team has fuckin balls.... Klopp really the Goat coach.

Status
Not open for further replies.