• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lashley

<<Tag Here>>
Oct 25, 2017
Nah I think Rodgers' position is pretty safe.
giphy.webp

OP
OP
Syder

Syder

The Moyes are Back in Town
Oct 25, 2017
Can't believe we're ten weeks into the season and we've had an 8-0 and a 9-0

Shav1

May 18, 2018
Why would you possibly think that?

Because it's 9 !
That's Burton Albion levels of shit.
Southampton is now is to Leicester what Burton is to Manchester City.

Game was over after 12 mins, 1-0 down and down to 10. Leicester smelt blood and went for it. Could easily have been 12.
Yeah but I'd still expect better. Teams defend with 8, 9 or 10 players anyway. Hope they stick with Ralph though.

Oct 30, 2017
lifelong southampton fan here.

what the absolute fuck was that.

i don't think you can even put it on hasenhuttl — he brought on two defenders at half-time! the players just completely gave up.

who could we possibly hire if we sacked him? he completely turned the club around after mark hughes. i'm willing to give him time but we can't be in the relegation zone at christmas.

Vault

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
The biggest away win in 131 years of top flight football

beating the previous record Newcastle 1-9 Sunderland in 1908

Deleted member 835

User requested account deletion
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
lifelong southampton fan here.

what the absolute fuck was that.

i don't think you can even put it on hasenhuttl — he brought on two defenders at half-time! the players just completely gave up.

who could we possibly hire if we sacked him? he completely turned the club around after mark hughes. i'm willing to give him time but we can't be in the relegation zone at christmas.
Bigger problems then the manager. I know a few people that work at Sainte etc and Gao is killing the club. Guy is cost cutting everywhere and not replacing players or staff that leave. Apparently Kat is trying to buy Saints back, but has no chance.

Last edited:

SABO.

Nov 6, 2017
As the season has gone on, I no longer have any hesitation in calling Leicesters back line top class.

Theyd be in the starting lineup for any top team.

Humidex

Oct 27, 2017
Bigger problems then the manager. I know a few people that work at Sainte etc and Gao is killing the club. Guy is cost cutting everywhere and not replacing players or staff that leave. Apparently Kat is trying to buy Saints back, but has no chance.
Gao wants to build housing on that sweet sweet land doesn't he?

Oct 30, 2017

yeah i don't know what he's in it for really. there must be easier/less risky ways to make money than imposing austerity on a mediocre premier league club.

though to be fair our recruitment was terrible for a solid 2-3 years — the difference from the koeman era is that we stopped making inspired signings and stopped hiring coaches that'd make the best out of what we had. ralph looked like a fix for one or maybe even both of those problems but... yeah.

i definitely wouldn't fire him for this, anyway — would only make matters worse. what's the alternative, bring in big sam?

Kromeo

Oct 27, 2017
I only just saw it but Lacazette's dive and rolling around against Vitoria was pathetic, I'd rather lose than see Arsenal players resort to shit like that

Garjon

Oct 27, 2017
I missed the match, but do my eyes deceive me? Did fernandinho FINALLY get sent off? Will we see refs actually stop putting up with his shit?

Garjon

Oct 27, 2017
Wow, VAR actually did something right for once. Spotted a penalty that the referee couldn't have seen and gave it.

Mory Dunz

Oct 25, 2017
Nice goal pulisic.

Never like when tv shows the defender or keeper for 10 seconds instead of the actual goal celebration.
Like why

Zouma and tomori look so shaky. No wa6 Chelsea doesnt get scored on

Status
Not open for further replies.