• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

chalkitdown

Oct 26, 2017
This Ireland v Georgia match is of the worst games of football I've ever seen. I have no idea why I'm watching it.

RocknRola

Oct 25, 2017
Portugal
Yep but thankfully there's not another one until March.
Roger that.

Man, our first proper match after this break will be against Arsenal. We have a Cup match on the 19th against a 3rd division team and then it's straight to London. I fear we'll break down physically after 45 minutes, this will be almost a month long break without League matchs for us. In between elections-international matches-Cup rounds the timing/schedule kinda screwed us.

Deleted member 16136

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
International breaks are nothing but trash and disappointment.

36236b45-724f-4777-bxujct.jpeg

Trice

Banned
Nov 3, 2018
Croatia
Here's a snippet of the atmosphere from Croatia - Hungary. Probably the most amazing atmosphere I've witnessed live. Had such a great time.

Who said running track stadiums have no personality? :D

chalkitdown

Oct 26, 2017
Says so much about Man Utd that I'd much rather have a 38 year old Ibra still playing up front for us that any of the idiots we currently have.

RocknRola

Oct 25, 2017
Portugal
Still working for me, maybe region locked (dazn Germany).
Another link

Also try refresh and clicking the headline so it takes you direktly to YouTube. Sometimes trying to watch it embedded results in an error.

Nice goal! He definitely has too much class for that league.

Nah, I always go straight to the YT page since I don't trust the embedding anymore. It was probably region blocked though, didn't work on YT either.

Oct 27, 2017
Spain
lineupuukhk.png

The true lineup of the Spanish National team, thanks to the dogma of the federation.
7 midfielders, a lone striker, the midfielders pass and pass between each other until the viewers and even the opponents are bored to death.
I guess if the matches were three days long they would win every title, because it seems they can keep it up forever, but somebody forgot to tell them they only last 90 minutes and you win by scoring more goals than your opponent, and not by completing more passes.

jelly

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Since there was no football this weekend, I bring you Cech hockey updates.

_109220473_petrcech_getty.jpg

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/ice-hockey/50037029

Former Chelsea and Arsenal goalkeeper Petr Cech saved two penalties on his Guildford Phoenix debut to earn victory against Swindon Wildcats 2.

The 37-year-old, still a technical adviser at Chelsea, saved Swindon's first and last efforts in a shootout and was named man of the match.

Phoenix trailed 2-1 after two periods but an equaliser from Taylor Wootton took the game into overtime.

That ended goalless and led to the shootout in which Cech starred.

Phoenix play in National Ice Hockey League South 2.

Deleted member 16452

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
FIFA 20 is such a shameless cash grab, its almost unbelievable (says the guy that has spent 10hours on it in the last 2 days).

Oct 27, 2017
Spain
I'm going to complain about international breaks for the 101th time in this thread.
Preach. It really fucking sucks. Put the leagues to a screeching halt to watch the most boring possible qualification matches between A and C tier teams, with nothing at play.
Well, some of those went on to become elite players, so it's a decent list, even if the order is completely random.

nelsonqos

Jul 8, 2019
I love competitive international breaks. Games of football not dictated by how much money a team can spend on players.

And that's coming from a Scotland fan!

DCPat

Oct 28, 2017
How did they make up that list? It's a combination of randomness combined with alphabetical order lol

OP
OP
Syder

Syder

The Moyes are Back in Town
Oct 25, 2017
Diego Buonanotte is my favourite FM Wonderkid of all time

wonder if he'd have done a bit better in Europe were he not so ridiculously fuckin short

Lyng

Editor at Popaco.dk
Verified
Oct 27, 2017
Good on St. Pauli for firing Sahin after his stupid Pro genocide Instagram post.

Raijinto

self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Henderson suspended for the next England game. Best news possible.

Edit: great goal. Same at OT please Marcus.

Status
Not open for further replies.