• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

timeforsana

Oct 26, 2017
Seems like Ozil is starting tomorrow instead of Torreira (Otherwise same team as Monday) and Pepe once again gets into the team.

OP
OP
Syder

Syder

The Moyes are Back in Town
Oct 25, 2017

"No fracture for Lloris who should leave the clinic in the evening."

Hopefully, not as bad as it looked.

OP
OP
Syder

Syder

Oct 25, 2017
I think we've gotta go at Palace from the first minute here, no messing about

Dec 12, 2017
Yes, he does. But he's a nice guy so he doesn't get a bad rep.

If you don't like the term diving, then exaggerating the contacts to get free kicks.
When you hyperbolically say he dives "almost every game" it's hard to have any sort of reasonable conversation on the subject.

Does he exaggerate contact at times? Sure.

Does it happen "almost every game"? Naw.

Donos

Nov 15, 2017
The day Bayern has a loss, Dortmund throws away 3 points in the last minute... Akanji...nice dude but always shaky back there

Lol at Liverpool. Football gods want them to win the league. No matter what.

OP
OP
Syder

Syder

Oct 25, 2017
Can we hold onto the ball for like more than 5 seconds, please?

Lashley

<<Tag Here>>
Oct 25, 2017
Seems like Ozil is starting tomorrow instead of Torreira (Otherwise same team as Monday) and Pepe once again gets into the team.
Emery is clueless. Literally said the day of the Liege match that he wasn't starting because he doesn't deserve it over other players.

How has that suddenly changed now?

OP
OP
Syder

Syder

Oct 25, 2017
SEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEB!

OP
OP
Syder

Syder

Oct 25, 2017
Rice has been immense and then he goes and does that

large.png

Kromeo

Oct 27, 2017
I doubt we'll take advantage but this season could Arsenal's best chance to get back into the champs league

Deleted member 16452

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I can't believe we've had such a horrendous start, but still somehow are 1st in the league, undefeated, and tied with Barca for most goals scored (actually no, Villarreal is ahead of both).

Last edited:

Macca

Oct 25, 2017
We left it late. Milner you got ice in your veins mate.

But quite honestly would've been the biggest robbery ever if Leicester got a point today, they didn't have much. Which is a classic Brendan Rodgers' act away against big teams, so nothing new there.

8 wins out of 8. Good stuff, let's enjoy this and hope the players come back healthy from the international break and then we'll try and go for the jugular at Old Trafford.

Jam

Oct 25, 2017
If we lose to Steve Bruce's Newcastle and I fail to get Glastonbury tickets in the same day I'm just going to go on a sorrowful bender until my body gives in.

ryodi

#TeamThierry
Oct 27, 2017
That game was bonkers. Also if you think Mane exaggerated a challenge you should watch how Kouamé goes down when Reina challenges him

Status
Not open for further replies.