• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Daverytimes

Oct 25, 2017
Fucking spurs are a disappointment, it seems the defenders couldn't be fucking arsed to do anything, wow, what an embarrassment.

OP
OP
Syder

Syder

The Moyes are Back in Town
Oct 25, 2017
Spurs fans will be wanting to move back to Wembley

Miggy

Oct 25, 2017
Bayern looking like it's 2012-2013 form. This shit was disgusting to watch, holy moly.

Raijinto

self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Harry Kane will be 100% happy with his penalty to maintain his respectable goals to game ratio. Which is becoming more and more clear as the only thing he has to cling on to.

BMO=GOAT

Oct 26, 2017
Haven't posted in a while in footy thread. Nice win by Bayern, but Spurs did play eh defense. Hopefully its not a fluke and Bayern can actually keep this form. :)

Devil

Oct 25, 2017
Bayern looking like it's 2012-2013 form. This shit was disgusting to watch, holy moly.

The key difference why I am not too confident in Bayern yet is that back then we held our focus and composure for almost all of the 90 minutes, for months and months. Today we cannot have a game without having a phase of at least like 20 to 30 abysmal minutes as in the first half today. Other teams would have killed us for it right on the spot.

Nevertheless, our offense looks incredible right now.

BMO=GOAT

Oct 26, 2017
The key difference why I am not too confident in Bayern yet is that back then we held our focus and composure for almost all of the 90 minutes, for months and months. Today we cannot have a game without having a phase of at least like 20 to 30 abysmal minutes as in the first half today. Other teams would have killed us for it right on the spot.

Yup, beside those days where Bayern can't finish for shit. The only thing i fear is the Defense forgetting how to defend

Miggy

Oct 25, 2017

If Bayern is able to keep this form for the rest of the CL season, they're the clear winner easily.
The only team that might stop them is probably City because of Pep's history.
What I saw tonight, especially in the 2nd half, was a reminiscent of Bayern 2012-2013.

Firemind

Oct 25, 2017
If Bayern is able to keep this form for the rest of the CL season, they're the clear winner easily.
What I saw tonight, especially in the 2nd half, was a reminiscent of Bayern 2012-2013.
They're able to do this because Spurs was shit. Just look at how they gave the ball away multiple times.

INST

Nov 2, 2017

Lets calm down here. That Bayern side had everything going for them. Heynckes turned them into a machine. This Bayern side just got to play a Spurs in total shambles.

Miggy

Oct 25, 2017
Lets calm down here. That Bayern side had everything going for them. Heynckes turned them into a machine. This Bayern side just got to play a Spurs in total shambles.

Your right. Just saying that tonight's match reminder me how Bayern played a few years go.
For all we know, Bayern could play like utter shit the next upcoming games. We'll see how it goes for them.

OP
OP
Syder

Syder

The Moyes are Back in Town
Oct 25, 2017
Yeah but can he do it on a wet Tuesday night in West Brom?

Devil

Oct 25, 2017

Eeeeh, as much as I'd wish to agree... Have you seen our Bundesliga season so far though? While the results are fine, our game was often not. But they're definitely improving and might get there. I wouldn't call us a favorite for the title yet. Surely not on the basis of today's match. Tottenham was falling apart in the second half. Look at some of these ball losses.

nitewulf

Nov 29, 2017
I know he developed into this recently but I was sad ever since he was sold. I always thought he'd turn into something special. How Wenger missed his talent is beyond me. To be fair though, most players regressed under Wenger in latter years, so it's probably for the best.

Mikebison

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Lmao Pep's history of what? Completely fucking up the CL every year?

Firemind

Oct 25, 2017
Poch: "In football, it happens."

Absolutely no self-reflection. Yeah a 2-7 just happens sometimes.

KingSnake

Oct 25, 2017
To be fair to Poch in the second half his players completely lacked any composure. His plan worked well for almost one half and he did quite the right substitutions. Maybe he didn't react properly to Thiago winning the midfield for Bayern once he got in.

Grandia

Dec 13, 2017
Looks like stoke have no choice but to get pulis back. Nathan is finished

Losing to huddersfield 1 nil at home?

Nah

Status
Not open for further replies.