• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Garjon

Oct 27, 2017
Honestly, Otamendi is not a good player, though I'm not sure if I'm just comparing him to the players around him. He gets bullied on set pieces way too easily

EDIT: Oh well, fun while it lasted

Wing Scarab

Banned
Nov 1, 2017
Guys, remember when pundits urged Liverpool to buy Keane and Pickford so that they can solve our goalkeeping and defense issues? Remember when Everton was praised and Everton fans was laughing at Liverpool for missing out on them? Yeah

DBT85

Resident Thread Mechanic
Oct 26, 2017
3rd place in the PL is yours with 3 wins from 7 games.

Arsenal, Spurs, United and Chelsea are all over the place.

Scorch

Oct 28, 2017
California
I have learned to expect Everton to always lose against Liverpool's biggest opponents. I can't recall the last time they did any favors in that regard.

Garjon

Oct 27, 2017
3rd place in the PL is yours with 3 wins from 7 games.

Arsenal, Spurs, United and Chelsea are all over the place.
The gulf in quality between Top 2 and the rest of the league is enormous. And it showed tonight; Everton absolutely played out of their skin and still struggled just to hold on when it was 1-1 and lost anyway. Though when one team can bring the likes of Aguero and Bernardo Silva on as substitutes, what can you expect.

RocknRola

Oct 25, 2017
Portugal
Surprised that RM have honestly had more opportunities than Atletico so far. Not necessarily better opportunities, just more. Expected Atletico to dominate at home...

Kolx

Oct 25, 2017
Both teams are so shit at the front it's amazing. Bale might as well not be on the pitch, and no one will notice.

KingSnake

Oct 25, 2017
Hazard's form is horrendous right now. Zidane's system doesn't seem to suit him. Or any player with skills, really.

Deleted member 16452

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I think its crazy that Bale and James are in way better form than Hazard.

He has no excuse at all, because if these 2 players can keep up with what Zidane asks of them, then Hazard has 0 excuse to be in this horrendous shape.

KingSnake

Oct 25, 2017

He has no excuse at all, because if these 2 players can keep up with what Zidane asks of them, then Hazard has 0 excuse to be in this horrendous shape.

Bale and James have already been through this phase in the first term of Zidane

DBT85

Resident Thread Mechanic
Oct 26, 2017

Hazard has always blown hot and cold tbh.

INST

Nov 2, 2017

Tbf to him he still has to find his rhythm coming back from injury and all. What is mindboggling is him showing up overweight, fuck was he thinking?

Anyway, Zidane is gonna stick to his old team isn't he?

Deleted member 2254

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Conte really turned Inter around. This time last year they already left 8 points or so on various fields and conceded over twice as goals as now. What a completely transformed team.

Oct 27, 2017
Spain
Tbf to him he still has to find his rhythm coming back from injury and all. What is mindboggling is him showing up overweight, fuck was he thinking?

Anyway, Zidane is gonna stick to his old team isn't he?
I think the team played really well, Real's defense was absolutely outstanding, and they had chances, but Oblak is just very difficult to score against.

Hazard needs to lose a few kilos and lose them fast, because right now he's slow as hell, he cannot face the defenders and dribble them to shoot or create danger, and if he can't do that there's others who can.
I mean, Modric came back from injury and he looked infinitely more mobile, as did James.

Raijinto

self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Disappointing reading Sterling's response to the Bernardo Silva/Mendy situation. Both of the posts were explicitly about Mendy being black so I don't know why Sterling claimed that neither incident referred to his skin colour. He didn't insult him directly based off of his skin colour and it's well established at this point that they're friends and that Mendy understood the 'joke' but both this from Sterling and obviously Guardiola's defence are weak.

Status
Not open for further replies.