• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

upinsmoke

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Poor first half. Mane missed two sitters though so still should be ahead. I expect we will improve second half. Midfield 3 need to do a better job moving the ball quickly and accurately

Garjon

Oct 27, 2017
Pack out the midfield, exploit the space behind the full backs on the counter. I'm really amazed every team doesn't do this. Our lack of creativity in midfield has been our biggest problem for a while now but we still honestly should have done better with what chances we had.

Looks like it's going to be one of those days...

upinsmoke

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Think we deserve that. Never like to see a team stick 11 men behind the ball in the PL and time waste. Fair enough if your Torquay Utd but your a premier league team.

Jodez99

Jan 1, 2018
Think we deserve that. Never like to see a team stick 11 men behind the ball in the PL and time waste. Fair enough if your Torquay Utd but your a premier league team.
B.s, Sheffield have had Liverpool on the ropes a couple of times. Plus Adrian is the one with the yellow for time wasting not any of the Sheffielders

upinsmoke

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
B.s, Sheffield have had Liverpool on the ropes a couple of times. Plus Adrian is the one with the yellow for time wasting not any of the Sheffielders
A Sheffield utd player kicked the ball away and got booked ages ok for it. Plus they've been wasting time since minute 1 when it was 0-0. Not adrian at 1-0 in the 82nd minute

Mane missed two sitters, salah missed one. Ok we'll take the 4 goals then and give whatever you like to sheff utd

Jodez99

Jan 1, 2018
A Sheffield utd player kicked the ball away and got booked ages ok for it. Plus they've been wasting time since minute 1 when it was 0-0. Not adrian at 1-0 in the 82nd minute

Mane missed two sitters, salah missed one. Ok we'll take the 4 goals then and give whatever you like to sheff utd
You don't get goals for missing your opportunities

Mory Dunz

Oct 25, 2017
Ugh nbc is showing the Chelsea game. I'd rather watch Tottenham since Son. Pulisic isn't even playing and looks out of the team for now so no need to push Chelsea.
Kovacic not playing? Mm

WadiumArcadium

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
UK
I hope we haven't used up all of our luck for the season on that one! Sheffield United made it difficult but Liverpool were poor. I felt a smidgen of sympathy for Henderson until I remembered he was on loan from the Mancs.

upinsmoke

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
You don't get goals for missing your opportunities
So why are you talking about sheff utd having us on the ropes? They never had a period of substantial pressure to "have us on the ropes" They didn't score, we did and we created more clear cut chances. Dominated every part of the game according to the stats and created the more clear cut opportunities.

I know it makes a good story that plucky recently promoted sheff utd almost held Champions League winner's to a draw. But despite sheff utd playing really well and ourselves playing abysmal, we still dominated, still were on the front foot, wasnt the team time wasting since the first minute playing with 11 men behind the ball at home.

We deserved the win despite not being at our usual level.

Mikebison

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Nice comfortable win, never in doubt, 3 points were always going back to Anfield, such a pure strike of the ball from Gini etc etc.

Really though, didn't play well, don't care, 7/7 or 16/16 however you wanna look at it. On ya pop.

Dierce

Oct 27, 2017
Pochettino should have quit after losing the Champions League final. Would have been a good time to go out on a high. Now he might even get sacked because his team has lost its mentality.

OP
OP
Syder

Syder

The Moyes are Back in Town
Oct 25, 2017
Our season is as good as done if Fabianski's injury is serious.

Jerm411

Oct 27, 2017
Clinton, MO
Harry Kane every time he's touched...

giphy.gif

DPT120

Oct 27, 2017
Wait, Barca actually won an away game?

Someone get Dembele a strength trainer. Why is he always injured?

Mory Dunz

Oct 25, 2017
lol alexis sanchez got in in the back by his teammate's shot and celebrated the goal like he hit a screamer

Mikebison

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Coleman is turning the clock back about 4 years here. Best player by a mile so far.
Siggurdson remains useless. Should score there.

Status
Not open for further replies.