• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Donos

Nov 15, 2017
Starting amazon prime video and I see that fucking Ramos has a documentary about him too... Should be named "How I broke them all".
Well, seems like this is the shit atm at streaming services.

RocknRola

Oct 25, 2017
Portugal
Think they are still choosing designs.

But they think a new stadium will bring in an extra €124 million a year which will help them compete again
Ah, shame. Hope they go with something like this. Looks cool and futuristic (in a good way).

Unsure how they reckon spending money on a new stadium will grant them MORE money, but I'm sure it'll all work out haha

Yup, Barca home and Real home. Hopefully I get to see barca lose to Villarreal and Madrid squash Osasuna 😂.
If anything Osasuna has more of a chance lol Barça at home are pretty ruthless (usually).

Still, have fun mate!

Timbuktu

Oct 25, 2017
Starting amazon prime video and I see that fucking Ramos has a documentary about him too... Should be named "How I broke them all".
Well, seems like this is the shit atm at streaming services.

Is the RM/Ajax CL tie in the documentary? Need to know which episode if it is. We know he was filming for it in the second leg when they lost.

Vault

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
The big clubs all being Nike, Adidas and Puma with the same templates every year is boring .
Take me back to glory years of Umbro and Fila

Donos

Nov 15, 2017
I don't get it, if NB can match the deal why should Liverpool be rejecting it? What's so great about Nike that they wanna run into there arms.
New Balance is not really well known as Nike. Nike is a s-tier brand like coca cola. Haven't seen much of NB in germany. Under Armour made a dent but NB? Rather not.

RocknRola

Oct 25, 2017
Portugal
The big clubs all being Nike, Adidas and Puma with the same templates every year is boring .
Take me back to glory years of Umbro and Fila
mexique.jpg

jbug617

Oct 25, 2017
Signing with Nike also opens up the possibility of Nike athletes coming over aka Mbappe
Nike had a role in Coutinho moving to Barca

Last edited:

RocknRola

Oct 25, 2017
Portugal
Saint Petersburg, Munich and Wembley are the CL final locations (respectively) until 2023.

Also some new info on the new 3rd European Competition for clubs:

Edit with more info (unsure if old or not):

• The new competition will mirror the current UEFA Champions League and UEFA Europa League format, and will feature 32 teams in the group stages.​
  • The format will feature eight groups of four teams, followed by a round of 16, quarterfinals, semifinals and final.​
  • An additional knockout stage will be played before the round of 16 between the seconds of each group and the thirds in the UEFA Europa League group stage (??).​
  • The new competition will feature 141 games for 15 weeks, exactly like the UEFA Europa League.​
  • The champion of this new competition will participate in the UEFA Europa League of the following season (similar to how winning the EL grants a spot in the CL in the next season).​
  • The new matches of the competition will be played on Thursdays. As such, the UEFA Champions League continues to be played on Tuesdays and Wednesdays, and the UEFA Europa League and the new competition will be played on Thursday with an additional starting time slot for a limited number of matches, in principle at 4:30 p.m., which will be defined later.​

Last edited:

Jodez99

Jan 1, 2018
The Europa League is alread screwing over decent teams and they're adding a 3rd tier version. League tables are gonna be fucked

DPT120

Oct 27, 2017
Finally. Suarez should be a super sub, not a starter. See what happens now that Fati is on?

DPT120

Oct 27, 2017
Lol once Fati can't play with the first team anymore, play Pique at striker instead of Suarez.

Grandia

Dec 13, 2017
Even welbeck scored today

And stoke city loses on penalties to league 2 Crawley.

What an Arsenal day

Status
Not open for further replies.