• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
Syder

Syder

The Moyes are Back in Town
Oct 25, 2017
Salah/Mané/Firmino have looked dead in openplay the entire game, honestly.

Raijinto

self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Time Wasting has been my MotM for Liverpool. Should play him RW they look a bit light there IMO.

RocknRola

Oct 25, 2017
Portugal
I'm not sure about years ago part. He brought them Ronaldo and a lot of CL wins with him.
Actually it was Ramón Calderón (dude before Florentino). He recently revealed that he had agreed with Ronaldo the transfer in December of 2008 for the following season and should it fall because of either part, they'd have to pay 30M€ to each other (whoever didn't break the agreement).

EEfsm8DWsAALYhN

EEfsm7_XkAA5vJh

As you can see, the letters are dated (they're in Spanish though).

So yeah, RM should have definitely sold Florentino already :P

Deleted member 4353

User-requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Come on Chelsea. Also fuck Emery. That dude's gotta go. Arsenal is still gonna fuck it up cus that's what they do under Emery.

Mikebison

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Horrible second half. My anus was a singularity. But fuck it, I'll take it. 6/6.

Kante ran the game again.

upinsmoke

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Dont know how we got away with that second half. Fair play to Chelsea as they had two injuries first half and looked the fresher and more up for it.

Annoyed with the way we just didn't keep at it second half, wasteful. I mean salah bloody hell, you don't need to try and skin the full back or left centre half for pace every time.

Dec 12, 2017
It was ugly today but at least we won. Last year we were drawing in matches where we played like shiet.
also...

WHEN IS ALISSON BACK!?! 😥😥😥

Sammex

Oct 25, 2017
We're getting results even though things aren't running perfectly at the moment. Always a plus when that happens. Should only be a few more league games before Becker is back I hope.

OnDaBlock

Dec 12, 2017
God someone is going to pay Neymar type money for Sancho.

Why does he keep starting Xhaka? Also lol @ Villa with 10 men. That curse has followed them from the Championship.
I genuinely wonder if some players have to play a certain amount of minutes that's stipulated in their contract. That's the only logical conclusion I can come up with.

Either that or he has incriminating photos of emery.
Not because of Emery. He needs to go.

phaze

Oct 26, 2017
Actually it was Ramón Calderón (dude before Florentino). He recently revealed that he had agreed with Ronaldo the transfer in December of 2008 for the following season and should it fall because of either part, they'd have to pay 30M€ to each other (whoever didn't break the agreement).

EEfsm8DWsAALYhN

EEfsm7_XkAA5vJh

As you can see, the letters are dated (they're in Spanish though).

So yeah, RM should have definitely sold Florentino already :P

Is that even legal ? lol

---

Emery with another masterclass. CL is ours.

phaze

Oct 26, 2017
Fairly legal as far as I'm aware. It's a way clubs & players have to make sure a transfer actually goes through.
I guess the "because of either part" bit make it more limited than I initially thought but it's still feels awfully fishy to me. And don't you have to first talk to the club and agree a fee before you can talk to player ?

RocknRola

Oct 25, 2017
Portugal
I guess the "because of either part" bit make it more limited than I initially thought but it's still feels awfully fishy to me. And don't you have to first talk to the club and agree a fee before you can talk to player ?

I meant it more in the sense that it wasn't only the club (RM in this case) that'd have to pay up 30M€ if they backed out of it. If Ronaldo decided to go to Arsenal out of the blue instead of going to Real Madrid, he'd also have pay 30M€ since he'd be breaking the agreement.

Also yeah, that was all with United's knowledge as far as I'm aware. Could be wrong of course, but United never really made a fuss about it either so.....

Malcolm9

Oct 27, 2017
UK
Disappointing to lose but Liverpool are very much a team on top of their game at the moment.

It's a great learning experience for our younger members of the squad so I don't feel that disappointed.

Status
Not open for further replies.