• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bowser

Nov 7, 2017
Barça won't get any better until the current board is gone. Their idea of football goes totally against what Barça stands for. They'd rather lose as we did today than win with great football. Sounds stupid but it really is this way.

Mikebison

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Very fitting that today City managed to win 8-0 yet the crowd were about as lively as church bake sale.

LebGuns

Oct 25, 2017
Question: has anyone tried purchasing Real Madrid tickets from the US through the internet? I'll be in the city on September 25 so I can watch the Osasuna game. However, Their stupid site won't let my transaction through. I've tried 3 different cards. I tried the entradas website too and no dice. I can't even buy them through the phone because I don't have a "membership". Beyond abjectly stupid.

Killzig

Oct 25, 2017
Still laughing at that Rashford touch in this match.

For those of you who missed it:

Last edited:
OP
OP
Syder

Syder

The Moyes are Back in Town
Oct 25, 2017
This game:
giphy.gif

OP
OP
Syder

Syder

The Moyes are Back in Town
Oct 25, 2017
The price you pay for Europa League. The samething happened to Burnley and once they got kicked out of the competition they got better.
Burnley didn't even make the group stage and it completely fucked up their season.

Always makes me laugh when people say 'don't know why Wolves/Burnley/Everton/West Ham/Southampton don't try and win the Europa League'. If you don't get in at the group stage, like Arsenal and Man U have, it totally screws your preseason and most clubs outside the Top 6 don't have the squad depth to deal with Thursday nights in Azerbaijan.

SABO.

Nov 6, 2017
United are such a mid table team lol

Wonder how Maguire feels that he transferred from a club that will finish higher than his current ?

Tho I'm not doubting the pay increase softens the blow..

timeforsana

Oct 26, 2017
Fuckin hell. Saka is actually starting.

0hf3H7qM

I'm convinced at this point that Luiz has a clause in his contract saying he has to play every game.

Status
Not open for further replies.