• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Garjon

Oct 27, 2017
I get how difficult it can be to play against City and all but like, 5-0 in 15 minutes ? Just stay home then
Watford's defensive shape is completely wrong. It's like they've set themselves up to just get dominated. If they do this against any PL team, they'll get smashed let alone one as strong as City

Daverytimes

Oct 25, 2017
Watford should forfeit the match, what a shit show. Forfeit it and take your 3-0 loss, this right here is some of the worst I've seen.

Vault

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Everton are complete shit under Marco Silva.

Should have sacked him after last season

Elynn

Oct 28, 2017
Brittany, France
How much money have Everton spent??
past 5 years
tzuyghji.png

OP
OP
Syder

Syder

The Moyes are Back in Town
Oct 25, 2017
at least most of the assets they bought would fetch more than they bought them for; Kean, Richarlison, Digne, Sigurdsson. Selling Gueye for only £30m was barmy though.

A good enough manager could get a very good tune out of their squad, no doubt.

Mory Dunz

Oct 25, 2017
in Juve Verona game

Penalty hits post
Follow up hits the bar
10 seconds later long range shot goes in

what a sequence!

softtack

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Clownverde really started Suarez today despite his hall of shame performance against Dortmund. Fucking bum.

RedSparrows

Prophet of Regret
Feb 22, 2019

Anyone else find articles like this weird? Who said they were in crisis, and why were they taken seriously?

This article is the flip side of such idiocy. It just perpetuates the hyperbolic.

It's perfectly possible to say City improved, dramatically, as compared to last week without referring to (utterly unreferenced) 'discussions' of their 'crisis'.

softtack

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Just one shot on target...

Something has to change. Setien is jobless too if I'm not mistaken, enough with this Basque bum.

Status
Not open for further replies.