• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

texhnolyze

Shinra Employee
Oct 25, 2017
Indonesia

giphy.gif

Wing Scarab

Banned
Nov 1, 2017
Man, I had a nightmare of a dream last night. I dreamt that Firmino had signed for United instead of Liverpool. I struggled to wake up from that nightmare.

Deleted member 2254

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017

The kind of trash people commenting on football on small TVs/radios is just astounding. Often 60+ years dudes living in the past, shitting on everything and everyone and trying to explain everything with stereotypes and horrible attempts to be smart. Outrun Lukaku by giving him 10 bananas. Get it? 'cause he's black! I'm not at all surprised by that kind of trash comment, given the shit we see around here.

The good side of all that is the top tier trash videos that come out from those programs. Case in point:

Vault

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Chelsea will qualify easily, Ajax and Lille will fight for 2nd

Valencia will finish bottom

Steve Winwood

Oct 31, 2017
Man, I had a nightmare of a dream last night. I dreamt that Firmino had signed for United instead of Liverpool. I struggled to wake up from that nightmare.

:(

united have bought, like, seventeen players for more than the fee liverpool paid for firmino, and still don't have anyone remotely close to his quality. truly great player.

Oct 27, 2017
Spain
Italy doesn't deserve football.

Like Jordi Alba? Sure.
Yeah, pretty much. The kid has lots of talent, considering he gave an assist every 157 minute last season in League, Cup and Champions League when the whole strategy of the team under Solari consisted on passing the ball to him by the first third of the pitch, have him carry it all the way to the opponent's area and pass it to Benzema so that he could score, and he single-handedly carried the team for a bunch of matches until he was injured.
I'd say his job last season was more the job of a Jordi Alba, or even a Marcelo, than the job of a Sadio Mané, a Raheem Sterling, or any of the usual pure wingers. So it will be interesting to see what happens with him as he matures.

OP
OP
Syder

Syder

The Moyes are Back in Town
Oct 25, 2017
I'm sorry you were all subjected to that.. Time for Cresswell to get a shot at winning his place back, I guess...

Seriously though, I'm good with 8 pts from 5 games and it's another cleansheet ahead of a decent run of fixtures leading up to Christmas.

Vault

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Valencia players refused to attend the press conference for the Chelsea game.

Basically told the new manager to fuck off

Heshinsi

Oct 25, 2017
Just saw the highlights to the United Women's game against Arsenal. This is going to be a long season 😔

Deleted member 2254

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Curious to see Inter's firsy foray into Europe with Conte later today. Slavia Praha may not be the heavyweight adversary to show where they're at, but it's an opponent that would have caused them troubles up until last year.

Wing Scarab

Banned
Nov 1, 2017
I just read a comment on Daily Mail that said McTominay is better than Fabinho and that Maguire is just as good as VVD. I'm done with that website.

Here is another comment from the same guy

The truth 2[/URL] said:
Layers85, in my opinion Id say liverpoo would love to have De Gea, Wan Bissaka, Maguire, Pogba, Rashford, Martial and James as they would walk into your side. But they wouldnt want to.

SMD

Oct 28, 2017
I just read a comment on Daily Mail that said McTominay is better than Fabinho and that Maguire is just as good as VVD. I'm done with that website.

Here is another comment from the same guy

https://www./registration/1412581088433221/The-truth-2/profile.html

Why would you go on the Daily Mail website let alone read the comments

Vault

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Lecce beating Torino away is a huge result, think the three promoted teams will have some fight this year.

Always good to have more teams from the south in Serie A

Deleted member 2254

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Lecce beating Torino away is a huge result, think the three promoted teams will have some fight this year.

Always good to have more teams from the south in Serie A

Usually at least one or two teams coming up from Serie B are utter horseshit and don't have any realistic chance at staying in Serie A unless somebody implodes (eg. Parma a couple years back). Still very early to say but Brescia, Lecce and Verona seem capable of some solid football, and I wouldn't be surprised if one of the mid-table teams like Udinese or Sampdoria truly risked this time around. Not because of their current score tally, but because I watched a bit of Brescia and Lecce here and there and if they manage to keep this pace up, they totally have the means to stay in front of them.

Mikebison

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Wouldn't mind winning a 7th tbh. That said, would be happy with a draw and no injuries tonight. Then get prepared for Frank Lampard's Chelsea.

Status
Not open for further replies.