• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 984

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
The difference between City playing with Gundogan and and City playing with KdB is about as different as you could imagine.

Elynn

Oct 28, 2017
Brittany, France
It's kind of incredible how much money City have spent for this squad and yet they're still playing Otamendi and Stones. They paid 100+ millions for Otamendi and Stones.

Oct 25, 2017
City weren't as cynical as they usually are with the tactical fouls whenever a team's about to break against them. It played into Norwich's hands really.

cw_sasuke

Oct 27, 2017
For the Pool supporters here - where would Klopp rank in terms of the greatest Liverpool coaches if they manage to win the PL this year ?

Sammex

Oct 25, 2017
It's kind of hard to compare eras but considering the competitiveness of the league I'd say he'd be the best of modern times.

F34R

Oct 27, 2017
Loved Norwich today!! My footy weekend is complete. I'd like to hold onto this feeling all season, but it's a LONG way to go.

phaze

Oct 26, 2017
And the Invincibles title is safe for another year. Thank you Norwich.

Watch Liverpool go unbeaten now.

Oct 25, 2017
Donyell Malen scored in his first match for the Netherlands against Germany last week and scored five (!) times today for PSV. Guy's gonna be big.

Status
Not open for further replies.