• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Macca

Oct 25, 2017
ZXwGaOx.jpg

Peek-a-boo!

Oct 30, 2017
Woodbridge
Finally.

God, I loathe the international break...

Seeing Ipswich play against Doncaster today — let's hope they keep up their unbeaten streak!

Got a funny feeling that Norwich may well produce a 'shock win' against Manchester City too.

Grandia

Dec 13, 2017
Finally.

God, I loathe the international break...

Seeing Ipswich play against Doncaster today — let's hope they keep up their unbeaten streak!

Got a funny feeling that Norwich may well produce a 'shock win' against Manchester City too.
Shock win eh?👀

Btw does Ipswich have any players on loan from the premier league?

ryodi

#TeamThierry
Oct 27, 2017
How would yall feel about European football having draft picks and trades like the NFL NBA etc?

Drafts and trades only work in US sports because it's a captive market. None of the top players are going to leave because it would be a step down. The path into those sports is regimented as well with players only debuting once they've left high school whereas in football you can have players making their professional debut (even if they aren't on a pro contract) before they are 16. I also think the EU would have a problem of players being traded to different teams with no say in the matter because it's a closed shop, at least here they can refuse the transfer or move abroad if they aren't happy.

Deleted member 2254

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I absolutely love this moment of the season. The championships start to take some shape, the UCL and UEL groups also start drawing a bit of a picture in terms of chances, and there's football practically every day between early friday championship matches, late monday ones, UCL on tuesday-wednesday, UEL on thursday, and in the first week we ain't getting European cups there's the national leagues again. Gotta love these weeks.

Elynn

Oct 28, 2017
Brittany, France
Sadio 🙌

I don't understand how the PL does VAR, what's the point of even having it if they've been told to not go against the main referee. Should have been a pen on Matip.

F34R

Oct 27, 2017
That goal against was pretty upsetting. Glad we've pulled ahead. Hopefully they pour it on the Magpies in the second half.

Mikebison

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Micro-wobble at the start of the game, but some lovely footy, lovely goals and never really looked in doubt after the equaliser. Bobby been different class.

Peek-a-boo!

Oct 30, 2017
Woodbridge
Micro-wobble at the start of the game, but some lovely footy, lovely goals and never really looked in doubt after the equaliser. Bobby been different class.

I am not even a Liverpool fan however, just by reading/following the live text updates of the match, which was full of infectious enthusiasm towards Liverpool's style of play, I cannot help but root for them so much this year, especially with a lot of their players approaching and/or hitting their peak.

I can't take seeing a team as hollow and soulless as Manchester City winning the league again...

Anyhoo, come on you Tractor Boys ... 🚜

Status
Not open for further replies.