• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

EndlessNever

Oct 25, 2017
As a Villa fan, and regarding that situation yesterday, I don't give a toss at all. We didn't deserve a draw, it's that plain and simple. That one was of the worst performances I've seen us put in yet, against an absolutely dreadful Palace team. The sending off and the disallowed goal hides how bad we were.

Shocking.

Paganmoon

Oct 26, 2017
Second half of Allsvenskan game between GIF Sundsvall - IFK Göteborg, has been postponed due to thunderstorm.

Only ever seen this happen once in the world cup this summer.

Are there new directives this year regarding this?

Firemind

Oct 25, 2017
Boateng apparently on his way to Turin. Juventus doesn't seem too confident about de Ligt and Rugani to replace Chiellini for the rest of the season.

Jodez99

Jan 1, 2018
Liking the look of our lineup today, only blemish being Guendouzi still being a starter. Ceballos should 100% be there instead.
EDYrs89W4AAaHab

Harbinger00

Oct 27, 2017
Richarlison is feeling it today. Thank goodness

Edit: Patricio with two absolutely beautiful saves late for the Wolves, could easily be 4-2 by now

Last edited:

texhnolyze

Shinra Employee
Oct 25, 2017
Indonesia
I always think that Digne is such a massive get for Everton. He's one of my favorite left back in EPL, just right after Robertson.

Big teams like United and Arsenal would kill to get his signature, I believe.

Raijinto

self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Good win for Everton. By far the better side. Richarlison, Iwobi, Delph and Digne (offensively) were great. Kean looks hurting a bit still without a goal but he got an assist today and I like what I've seen so far.

As for Wolves that's the EL for you. They are a good side with some great players but I've seen the EL be largely responsible for taking a great Everton side from 5th to 11th and then a less great Everton side from 8th to the relegation zone for a while. They're much better than 3 draws and a loss from 4 not impossible ties.

Harbinger00

Oct 27, 2017
Good win for Everton. By far the better side. Richarlison, Iwobi, Delph and Digne (offensively) were great. Kean looks hurting a bit still without a goal but he got an assist today and I like what I've seen so far.

As for Wolves that's the EL for you. They are a good side with some great players but I've seen the EL be largely responsible for taking a great Everton side from 5th to 11th and then a less great Everton side from 8th to the relegation zone for a while. They're much better than 3 draws and a loss from 4 not impossible ties.

This is so true. Everyone wants their team to play in Europe, but so few teams, especially around Everton or Wolverhampton's level, have anywhere near the depth to deal with that.

I'm glad Silva decided to start Kean and Iwobi, it really made a big difference in the attack. I hope he sticks with it. Kean's going to get his goals for sure.

Dwebble

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I'd rather focus on Europe than the League, but we've undoubtedly been poor- today was easily our worst performance of the season, but we haven't been particularly great yet in the League.

DBT85

Resident Thread Mechanic
Oct 26, 2017
Now we have inline spoilers so you can call the ref a cunt and hope he gets stretchered off a bit more sly like.

Lashley

<<Tag Here>>
Oct 25, 2017
How are Wolves so poor with the side they have?

Also, can't wait to concede 4 vs Spurs

OP
OP
Syder

Syder

The Moyes are Back in Town
Oct 25, 2017
interested to see what Pepe/Laca/Auba can do, Spurs' defence has looked shit so far

Mikebison

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Neville saying Leno should've pushed that wider, he should've caught it. Could've thrown your hat on that dribbler.

Arsenal look like LFC of a few years ago.

Ferrari up front, old Skoda in the middle, a rusty Dacia at the back.

Status
Not open for further replies.