• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DBT85

Resident Thread Mechanic
Oct 26, 2017
Thanks to Tuna for this great recommendation. I advise everyone to take a nice quick read.

www.resetera.com

My gf had a dream in which I cheated on her and she is mad at me.

You. Are. An. Ass. It is such typical behaviour of you to write me off as the crazy ex girlfriend due to your reluctance to do the most bare minimum of introspection. But on a goddamn forum we're both on??? I left you because you were an immature toff, and I didn't want to spend the rest of my...

Grandia

Dec 13, 2017
Which would be consideried the bigger shock today, Liverpool Draws to Burnley or Man City losing to Brighton?

Peek-a-boo!

Oct 30, 2017
Woodbridge
Which would be consideried the bigger shock today; Liverpool draws to Burnley, or Man City losing to Brighton?

Even if Liverpool wins, and Manchester City lose, Manchester City will still go on to win the league...

Just waiting to see when Liverpool (predictably) has their season slump like they did last January/February, when they lost their only match and drew against three or four teams in a space of a month or so.

Looking forward to seeing us play against the, uh... mighty Shrewsbury Town this afternoon!

Here's hoping Ipswich Town stays on top of League One at the end of today.

Oct 25, 2017
Dundee, Scotland
0b9f20eed11346bb18d67ec4cf842766.png

ya love to see it

Work on Monday is going to be carnage

Jodez99

Jan 1, 2018
Monreal is a bit of a strange one. Not too fussed to see him go but it's a bit weird they would sell him when he was starting every game so far

Garjon

Oct 27, 2017

Shav1

May 18, 2018
Thanks to Tuna for this great recommendation. I advise everyone to take a nice quick read.

www.resetera.com

You. Are. An. Ass. It is such typical behaviour of you to write me off as the crazy ex girlfriend due to your reluctance to do the most bare minimum of introspection. But on a goddamn forum we're both on??? I left you because you were an immature toff, and I didn't want to spend the rest of my...
Lol wow didn't see that shit coming

ConHaki66

Oct 27, 2017
The places united are giving pogba the ball is terrible, he is surrounded in his own half and Mata decides that pogba should get it there

Deleted member 16136

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017

www.resetera.com

Oosh.

Humidex

Oct 27, 2017
Of all the players to score against Utd, it had to be Jannik. Ridiculous. But we'll take the point, thanks Ole.

OP
OP
Syder

Syder

The Moyes are Back in Town
Oct 25, 2017
SEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEB!

Deleted member 835

User requested account deletion
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Apparently Todibo and Rakitic have agreed to join PSG, it all on Dembele 😂😂.

Cray amount of shit just to get Neymar back

Status
Not open for further replies.