• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

plexxrock

Banned
Feb 19, 2019

no, you won't sell your entire front three at once (i never suggested that) i merely said that your current model that you've built your house on has been to capitalize on assets before they have started to decrease. and as such agewise sadio, salah and bobby are getting to be up there, and that one of them is likely to get sold next year. and this goes back longer than klopp, suarez (you got 65 mill pound for him, in 2014 that's alot for a 27 year old) comes to mind.

personally i would sell salah for an outrageous amount to one of the spanish clubs (or psg) and then buy sancho from bvb.

Chris McQueen

Self-requested ban
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
London
03ONSOCCERweb1-articleLarge.jpg

I want this to happen.

Dierce

Oct 27, 2017
All those pointless crosses. Really hate teams that bunker but at least Newcastle defended well.

ScoutDave

Oct 25, 2017
Like I said in the past. It's why we will never win the league cause we constantly drop points against shit teams.

Zasa

Oct 25, 2017
What a run & cheeky pass by Felix, guy's just fun to watch with his great off-ball movement

Status
Not open for further replies.